Community post

Question

weird cycle

I am so confused negative tests and IM NEVER late. I was supposed to start yesterday, so my question is, if i start today? do i count 14 days from the day i start to when i ovulate? I want to get started again this month trying but i need to start first.

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

You start counting from the first day of your period whenever it starts. Maybe you will be lucky! Best of luck and baby dust to you!

12 years ago

I took a test yesterday and it was negative, so i dk.... i feel like im gonna start though so i dont know.

12 years ago • Post starter

My doctor told me that CD 1 is your first day of full flow and not to count spotting as day one. Also, it's important to know that every woman doesn't ovulate on CD 14-16. Every woman's body is different. I suggest taking your BBT and using opks to figure out when you ovulate. And the day you ovulate can change with each cycle, a little earlier or a little later because it can be influenced by stress, travel, a change in routine, etc. However, what is constant is the number of days after ovulation until you get AF, known as the luteal phase. Most women have a luteal phase of 12-14 days, but it should be the same with every cycle. Luteal phase is very consistent.

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

12 years ago

Just took the test out from yesterday and looked...it has a slight line on it...check it out if you can and let me know put it under unsure tests

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo