Community post

Question

Supposed to start tomorrow

Has anyone ever had a couple of negative pregnancy tests and still been prego? Im supposed to start tomorrow...and Im not going to take a test unless I dont start. any hope out there?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I'm wondering the same thing! Last month I had a weird AF that mostly resulted in spotting for several days. I've taken three tests since then, different brands, and they all show up negative. And I wish I coudl just say oh it's negative lets try again next month but it's just eating away at me because I've never had an AF like that ever and I have symptoms that I've never experienced before: dry mouth, fatigue, lower back ache, and every now and then I feel nauseous or get really really warm. I should be expecting AF next week if I'm not pregnant, so fingers are crossed that either I have my normal 5 day AF so that I know for sure or that I don't get it at all. So good luck to you! Just hang in there until tomorrow!

12 years ago

Last month I was 5 days late before AF came & had BFN all tests....hopefully for you she never will..baby dust!

God creates NO bad days! Faith is the substance of things hoped for! Stormie

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo