Community post

Question

WHAT ARE MY OPTION AS FAR AS HETBAL FERTILITY AID? WHAT ACTUALLY WORKS?

HERBS THAT HAVE WORKED FOR YOU, ALTHOUGH I KNW EVRYONE IS DFFRNT, THIS WILL BE HELPFUL FOR ME SO THT I CN RESEARCH.

waitingonmy#1

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Vitex (Agnus Cactus, or Chasteberry) works very well for me. I was having 60 and 70 day cycles before I started taking it in January, and now my cycles are down to 32 days (last cycle). Vitex helps regulate your cycle (if it's too long) and promotes a healthy uterine lining, as well as promoting ovulation.

Another good one is Dong Quai, also known as Angelica. It helps regulate your cycles and increases bloodflow to the uterus for a good lining. It also helps promote ovulation. Dong Quai tends to be more potent than Vitex, so be careful with it and follow the instructions carefully.

Many women choose to stop taking both supplements after Ovulation because these herbs can be harmful to the embryo once it implants in the uterus.

NEITHER OF THESE PRODUCTS ARE SAFE DURING PREGNANCY! DO NOT TAKE THEM WHILE PREGNANT! YOU MIGHT MISCARRY IF YOU DO!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo