Community post

Discussion

TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY NUMBER ONE

I'M FEELING A LITTLE DOWN AND OUT. NO MATTER HOW HARD WE TRY OR WHAT WE DO WE STILL HAVE YET TO GET PREGNANT OVER THE LAST 6 YRS..SEEMS LIKE EVRYONE AROUND ME IS CONCEIVING FROM FAMILY TO COWRKRS EVEN MY BOSS TOLD ME THT SHE'S PREGNANT THIS MORNG...UGH! DNT GET ME WRG I'M HAPPY FOR THEM BUT Y IS IT SO HARD FOR ME? Y HAVEN'T I CONCEIVED YET?

waitingonmy#1

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi Kiya! Well, lets walk thru what you're doing to get preggo. :) What kind of "tools" are you using, are you using OPK's? Whats your diet like, etc? I can probably give you some great tips! I tried for 2 years. Had one M/C in January and am now pregnant again. I can share what I did!

11 years ago

Well I strtd infertility treatment and had my FSH checkd but my doctor ended up transferring n bc I ws being impatient I stop the infertility treatment process..it ws really stressg me out...I've tried opks..dietary plans n still no results.

waitingonmy#1

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo