Community post

Discussion

ttc my #1!

HEY LADIES IVE BEEN TTC FOR A LITTLE OVER 3 YRS & IT HAS BEEN A LITTLE STRESSFUL BUT I AM VERY DETERMINED TO HAVE MY OWN LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY! SO FAR THIS MONTH I MISSED MY PERIOD AND IM 2WKS LATE .I'VE HAD 5 NEGATIVE HPTs AND 1 NEGATIVE BLOOD TEST . I DONT WANT TO GIVE UP YET. IS THERE ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE LIKE ME?

***BABY DUST AND SUPPORT ***

waitingonmy#1

15 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

I have also been TTC for awhile. about two years. Never been pregnant but, not giving up hope. Baby dust to you!!. Its not over until AF shows.

12 years ago

We have been trying since January 2010 and we did our first IUI this month. We go tomorrow for the blood test to find out and since I have been getting negative HPTs I am a little worried. Although I have a friend that didn't test positive at home until about a week after her positive blood test..... :/

12 years ago

BABY DUST!!! We have been trying since January 2011. Never been pregnant either. I really hope this is your month. It can be so stressful!

12 years ago

I appreciate u guys comments..I let's me knw tht I am not alone and gves me hope...I'm due to go bck for Anthr blood test Monday...wish me luck ! Wishing u all BFPs!!!!

waitingonmy#1

12 years ago • Post starter

How did the blood test go?

I feel your pain and wish you that you get good news soon!

Lindsay

12 years ago

Ya, how did that blood test go?? Still no AF? Good luck!!

12 years ago

hey guys still , i actually missed my blood test so i set an actually appt w my doctor for tmrw so my fingerz are crossed, im praying for a !!!!!!!!!!!

waitingonmy#1

thanku guys for the good luck wishes! same to you.....

to u all!!

waitingonmy#1

WELL UNFORTUNATELY MY BLOOD TEST WAS A ....I'M SO DWN RITE NOW..I MEAN I KNEW IT WS VERY LIKELY TO B NEGATIVE BUT I WS HOPINGTHT SUM WAY SUM HW IT WUD B POSITIVE...STILL ..MY DOC SAYS IF I DNT GT MY CYCLE BY END IF MAY TO COME BCK...

waitingonmy#1

That just amazes me!! 2 wks late and a negative? I'm so sorry. It just sucks to get your hopes up like that and to hear "Neg". It's almost easier not to get your hopes up sometimes. I've been trying for almost a year and a half. Hang in there. We're rootin' for ya

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo