Community post

Discussion

>>> [b]INFERTILITY & METHODS TO CONCEIVE[/b] &

HEY GUYS, SINCE WE ALL ARE ON SIMILAR JOURNEYS I THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE A FORUM WHERE WE COULD DISCUSS A VARIETY OF METHODS FOR CONCEPTION, SUCH AS HERBS, OPKs, INVITRO, DIFFERENT INFERTILITY DRUGS, ETC.
THIS HAS BEEN A LONG ROAD AND WONT GIVE UP, THOUGH TIME TO TIME I FEEL AS THOUGH I SHOULD.ITS BEEN 6 LOOONG YEARS , SO WHY QUIT NOW? I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO FULFILL MY RIGHT AS A WOMAN ... DOES ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE FEEL THE SAME WAY ?

waitingonmy#1

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I have been waiting no where near as long as you, i have been checked by a doc and all seems fine, my partner is yet to be checked, last cycle i had a chemical which broke my heart i put alot in to that cycle and got plenty of faint positives and got my period 2 days early, i bleed alot (sorry for tmi) my days were the same just the flow was more increased, this is my 11 cycle of ttc #1, i have stopped tracking ovulation, last cycle i used opk's, saliva, temping,preseed and checking my cervix, i stoped following this site until today i am 1dpo today, i stopped timing intercourse and just did it when ever we wanted (which means we only did it 1 time in my fertile window but who cares) i stopped everything except checking my cervix which i only did when i suspected ovulation and it was only 2 days just to be sure i ovulated after my chemical, i have tried to take all the force out of ttc because sex wasnt just when we wanted it was so timed and scheuled, hopping for a bfp this month though

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I TOTALLY UNDERSTND AS OF NOW I DECIDED TO JUST LET IT HAPPEN, BUT I WOULDNT MIND INCREASING MY CHANCES....SEVERAL TIMES IVE STOPPED CALCULATING THN STRTD BCK UP AGAIN.. THE ONLY THNG IVE TRIED SO FAR IS HAVG SEX DURING, BEFORE & AFTR OVULATION {LOL}, I DD AN OPK ONCE AND THT WAS A LIL MORE RECNTLY, IT WAS POS SO OF COURSE WE HAD SEX... I WAITED 3WEEKS AND TOOK A HPT...I HD A FAINT POS THN TOOK MRE HPTS THT CAME OUT NEG AND MY BLOOD TEST WERE NEG, MY CYCLE WS 30 DAYS LATE AN IVE JUS COME BCK ON ...I WANA LT IT JUS HAPPEN BUT THN AGAIN IM JUS READY NOW ... MAYB A LIL TOO EAGER RIGHT NOW BUT LIFE IS SO SHORT I FEEL THIS MAY JUS BE THE RIGHT TIME TO STRT MY FAMILY.

waitingonmy#1

11 years ago • Post starter

you find out many things about your cycle if you track it, like i didnt know that i have little to no ewcm so i have to use preseed to get the little fellas up there i did use it this time aswell my partner doenst likeit that much so i only use a tiny bit, i get ov pain also so it's a givaway when i feel as though i have my period it usally means im ov'ing, i found that ov tests are a waist of money it can get expensive so i try to stick to the ones that dont cost anything, temping was annoying cause it has to be done at the same time everyday so if you get up early or sleep in it is worthless, have you been check out? i have very regular cycles and have had ultra sounds done aswell i look to be ok but if im not preg by christmas both my partner and myself are going to get checked out properly fingers crossed it wont come to that, maybe you should try some things to pinpoint ov and check that you have the right CM many women dont and get preg the first time they use preseed, last cycle was the first time i used it and unfortunatly had a chemical but i still sucseeded in get the sperm to the egg that is the way i look at it, hopfully this month it works and the egg sticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

can some one elaborate more on how the reseed prodct works?

waitingonmy#1

11 years ago • Post starter

Preseed is a lube that doesnt contain a spermicide and imitates the cervical mucus that your body is sopose to create to make a enviroment that the sperm can swim in to get to your tubes, some women get heaps of it some dont, i get a little bit the day i O but not the days leading up when i really need it, i only use a very small amount because it can get VERY wet and unenjoyable/

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo