Community post

Question

Guess im Out!!!

Sooooo to make along story short. My AF wasn't due until the 26th of this month, I started bleeding on the 22nd and it only lasted for 3 days. My AF is always regular and its always no less than 5 days, so this is kinda weird to me. I went to the DR and for some reason they only do pee test and it was negative. Iv'e pretty much lost hope for this month but for some reason I still think I could be preggo....what do you think???

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I'm in the same boat. I took a test before my "AF" and it came out negative, then I had my AF but it only lasted a day and a half and then I had spotting, very abnormal for me so that got me curious. Took another test after that and it came back with a very faint negative result. I figured a negative was a negative but lately I've been very tired, I started getting leg cramps at night, and the other night I broke out into a sweat that woke me up and I was very very warm. Not normal things for me. I'm sick of spending the money on tests for them to show up negative so I'm waiting to see how I feel through the rest of this week and then maybe I'll take another test next week just to verify. Good luck to you!

12 years ago

Same here....I ahve had so many symptons this month its crazy. And I too am tired of wasting money on tests......Wishing you the best as well!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

hey :) i was also due my AF today, but was having all the symptoms of being pregnant since bout 10 days ago, my breasts were very tender and still are.. so i couldnt wait any longer and on monday, i did two test and they both came up positive very quickly, 3 days before my AF. have had to go to GP, as i have already had an ectopic and only have one falopian tube left, so i don't want to take any risks.. but hang in there peeps, our bodies have descreet ways of telling us.. but am also being careful, as i know the risk of CP's too.. keeping my fingers crossed i stay pregnant though. am also very regular, and had been spotting brown stuff off and on since last week, no cramping tho.. xxx good luck xxx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo