Posts by TbonitaS

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Getting nervous and excited!!!! Fingers Crossed!!!

Okay so im trying not to get to ecxcited but Im waiting for my AF and it hasn't arrived yet!! I dont wanna jin ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

OMG!!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Okay so im trying not to get to ecxcited but Im waiting for my AF and it hasn't arrived yet!! I dont wanna jin ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

2 Ovaries....1 Fallopian Tube!!????

Okay Ladies.........we've have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year now and it seems hopeless. Good n ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

2 Ovaries......1 Fallopian Tube!!!!?????

Okay Ladies.........we've have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year now and it seems hopeless. Good n ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Guess im Out!!!

Sooooo to make along story short. My AF wasn't due until the 26th of this month, I started bleeding on the 22n ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Guess Im out!!!!

Sooooo to make along story short. My AF wasn't due until the 26th of this month, I started bleeding on the 22n ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Guess Im OUt!!!

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Crossed Fingers!!!! Could it all be in my head since I want it so badly?????

Im 28 and have had one full term pregnancy back in 2003 and had an ectopic in 2010, one of my tubes was remove ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

SOOOO NERVOUS!!!!!

So i should be 11 DPO today and I see light pink when i pee'd today and im really nauseous!! Light all of sudd ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Soooo Nervous!!!!

So i should be 11 DPO today and I see light pink when i pee'd today and im really nauseous!! Light all of sudd ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago