Community post

Question

Digital Tests??

What is the best kind of digital pregnancy test to use? Which one is the most sensitive? I will be 12 DPO tomorrow and can't tell if I'm getting faint positives or evap lines. Thanks for the help! :)

User Image User Image

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I would go with a clear blue digital. In oct when i got my first bfp I got a pos on the cb digital and a not pregnant on the ept taken with the same urine. Im now pregnant again (found out yesterday) and i plan on using a cb digital this afternoon. Just my opinion thou!

GL TO YOU!!

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

12 years ago

I prefer the Clear Blue Digital as well. Works great. Good luck!

12 years ago

The digital tests are little more expensive to buy,but their so much easier to read and that alone is great, it just takes out the guess work. Plus you can test four days before your period is due and its usually pretty accurate so thats nice as well.

12 years ago

Thank you ladies! :) I got my period. I'm glad I didn't go out and buy the digital quite yet. I will definitely be using the Clearblue digital in the future, though! Thank you! And baby dust to all of you!!!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo