Community post

Success story

Baby #5 on board!

Well, here I am at 12 DPO. Friday (8 DPO) I took my temp and it was down quite a bit. I thought for sure I was out, but tested anyways and got a negative HPT. Yup, I knew AF would be rearing her ugly head any minute. Saturday morning I woke, temped, and discovered my temp had bounced back up. I was pleasantly surprised and I decided to test again with one of my Wondfo HPTs. BAM! A VERY faint second line appeared. I posted the picture on here and almost every person said the test was negative. Bummer! Maybe I was going crazy and imagining things?? Later that day I went to the store and picked up a pack of FRER and brought them home to test again. BAM! An even darker line! Sunday and Monday mornings each brought progressively darker lines! I can't believe it. After 7 months of trying (9 cycles), we are finally expecting our 5th child! I'm being very cautious after a couple early miscarriages, and we won't tell family or friends until we are closer to 20 weeks. Baby dust to all of you!!!

User Image User Image

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo