Posts by OneMoreBlessing

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Baby #5 on board!

Well, here I am at 12 DPO. Friday (8 DPO) I took my temp and it was down quite a bit. I thought for sure I w ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

The waiting game

Here I sit at CD 12, waiting for O to happen. Waiting for that second line on my OPK to get super dark. Wait ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Song For a 21st Century Child

I wrote this poem and shared it on my blog. It is fashioned after and inspired by the poem "Song for a F ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Growing a Large Family

There is some sort of preconceived notion associated with having a large family. After we had our 4th baby, a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Back to the beginning again...

Well, here I am at cycle day 7 again. Again. For the 8th or 9th time (I've lost track at this point). This j ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Evening Primrose Oil???

Hi ladies! My name is Dee. I'm TTC baby #5. We've been trying for 8 or 9 cycles now (I've lost count) and ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I feel like I'm dying....

Oh my gosh. I have never ever felt like this before during my period. I don't have any cramps, but I have se ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Digital Tests??

What is the best kind of digital pregnancy test to use? Which one is the most sensitive? I will be 12 DPO to ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

On the Road Again

Wow! I can't believe I am here once again. At the stressful, amazing, frustrating, beautiful crossroads of l ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

It's All About Perspective

In my own life right now, I'm trying to work on shifting my perspective on things. This can totally relate to ...

3 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago