Community post

Question

Fertility Pills for men and women????

Hey ladies .

What mens fertility pills do you guys recommend? I am going to GNC today and picking something up along with Omega 3 for me and my Preseed but I wanna get something for hubby!! LOL..This month is my month!!

User Image User Image

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

i put my hubby on prenatals with me, just the added vitamins in a mans diet helps with sperm health, and they are cheaper that all those other fertile blends for men, good luck!

12 years ago

Okay Great so far I have him not wearing boxers now. He wanted to get some kindof pills at GNC but i said wait until I find out something. Yes that is a good one because I have an extra bottle..LOL..Yup Cheap, and free right about now for me. This will be our 2nd month TTC.

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

yeah thats why i started my dh on them cuz i had an extra bottle, you can goodle prenatals for men and it brings up some benefits to them taking them, also make sure he avoids hot tubs and such in excess, this can lower sperm count, good luck

12 years ago

I have my dh on Fertility Blend from GNC. He had a vasectomy reversal in Feb and I wanted to get his swimmers strong and healthy.

12 years ago

Thanks so much ladies heading to the GNC and Babies R Us as well. I heard Babies r us has good pills for both and I wanna see the price difference. Thanks again im fertile as of tomorrow:-D

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo