Community post

Question

Why would I have watery cm after what I believe was AF?

Last sunday I was 10dpo me and hubby bd around 1:30 am I had a drop the size of a dime of blood nothing else. Then that morning I took my temp there was a dip. Then 12dpo I started pink/with briwn spots of blood but yet very watery and slimmy like(ewww) TMI Sorry!! This ok lasted 2 days only so im just calling it as my AF but its not normal for me. I am on a 25day cycle and this all started day 23 of my cycle. I didn't have no pain,cramps or anything until 2nd day but yet still not normal pains I'm use to getting.

Now I'm either 17dpo or 5days after period im having clear watery cm. Outside vagina is wet and also inside is wet, it's not as firm and it's closed it's also not to high but it's about med way.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does this mean I'm ovulating soon? Any ideas...Thanks everyone

User Image User Image

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I have no idea what might be going on. But I do remember that when I conceived my daughter, I did as you described, pretty much spotted after sex. It was strange because it was only occurring about every other time I'd have sex. It'd just be a little bit, I mean, I'd shower and put a pad on, and the pad would still be clean the next morning. It was just really odd. At the time I wasn't TTC though. The baby's daddy was supposedly told he couldn't have children so it wasn't suspected. I wasn't keeping tracks of cycles either, but I knew that my lovely irregular one would sometimes skip a month, so I wasn't really shocked when it did. I was, however, shocked at the test. I remember the first thing I said was "Um, MOM! COME HERE!!!"...lol

12 years ago

Your chart sort of looks anovulatory. There really isn't a clear O pattern. You could possibly getting ready to O...

12 years ago

Omg Ashleynicole that is crazy. But I'm going to the doctor tuesday to hopefully make heads or tails of this.

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Thank you member

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo