Community post

Question

How to use baby aspirin to prevent miscarriages?

I just wanna know how and when I should take baby aspirin to prevent a miscarriage. I read that your suppose to take it on the day you get your first positive. But should I continue taking it after that or do I just take it for one day?

Any experiences?

Thanks in advanced!

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

You should take it for the first trimester. My doctor actaully suggested I start taking it on CD1 and to continue through the first trimester when I get pregnant. Good luck!

12 years ago

you really should check with your doctor. Some recommend it and others do not. It's important to talk with your doctor on this one (not just the internet). I used it when TTC and stopped taking it as soon as I got my BFP. Good luck!!!

12 years ago

hiya,

I am currently taking baby asprin prescribed by my doctor. You should only take baby asprin when advised to do so from your doctor. I have condition called Hughes Syndrome which is a blood clotting disorder and the asprin helps thin my blood. I have suffered five miscarriages and i am now ttc, i have been taking asprin one month before trying. If taken when not needed it may have the opposite effect on your blood and can cause miscarriage, I would speak to your doctor but as a nurse im sure he will tell you to stay well back unless you have this condition. xxx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo