Community post

Question

Chemical or not pregnant at all?

So 2 days ago I got a faint, very, very VERY faint line on a FRER. I thought it could possibly be the beginning of a BFP. Tested yesterday and I saw another line.. then tested today and same thing.. there is a line.. but its not getting any darker.. Im staring to think it could just be a chemical pregnancy.. but the thing is that last cycle I had the same thing.. one of my test had a clear second (but faint) line but af came like a week after.. Is it that the tests are wrong or is it that im having chemical pregnancies.. which makes me think that maybe I have low progesterone because my temps are low.. in the low 97s.. So what you guys think? look through my page if you wanna see the pics of my test. Thanks!

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

next positive you get or call if af hasn't shown up and say you think you may be preg and want a beta hcg level done and tell them about your past cycle (if they dont know already) and say you want progesterone tested as well...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo