Community post

Question

What to count as cd1? For clomid

Im suppose to take clomid on cd5 but I dont know what to count as cd1. 5 days ago I had some brownish discharge on my pad and on my pee there was a bunch of blood clots (TMI I know). So I counted that as cd1. That happened for 2 days and then after that I started my normal flow... so I called the nurse and asked her and she said to take it today but that shes not sure if im actually on cd5... I really dont wanna mess this up! What do you guys think?

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

maybe it started early? i would definetly start today.. im actually on my 3rd round of clomid.. =/ taking 100mg this time.. my cycle started today.. they told me to start taking sunday.., dont remember starting on day 5 my first time around.. good luck though..

11 years ago

First day of unmistakeable flow is cd1 for clomid

11 years ago

Im late but your cd1 is when you have a full day of bleeding (red) not browish and not just clots. Anything that starts after 5pm you should consider the next day as cd1. Great question Im glad you asked I needed to kn this answer before and that was the advice I was given so I hope that helps... if u didn't already start.

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo