Community post

Question

Is it too late for progesterone cream? Im so depressed life sucks

Im 14 dpo got a bfp on 11dpo evining on frer... since then I have yested everyday but my lines dont seem darker... im worried I might have a progesterone deficiency because I usually get my period at 12 dpo temp drop at 11dpo and my temps are not that high to begin with... I told my doctor about my concern but they want to do blood work before giving me anything... the last and only time I got pregnant in 2 years my progesterone was 4.6 amd i miscarried... so im thinking of buying the progesterone cream but I feel lile its too late to help my pregnancy because I have been having af cramps and my temp drop today... im so depressed it happened just like this a year ago.

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I would recommend a progesterone cream until your doctor will give you something. I believe health food stores and GNC carry it but you would have to check your local area. Good Luck!!

Psalm 127:5 Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

11 years ago

Thanks hun I went and bought the one from gnc.. my bloodwork camr back with low progesterone but they still wont give me anything :/

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry. I would just take the over the counter cream. Also, you might want to think of getting a second opinion. The fact that you have low progesterone and they won't do anything makes me wonder how good of a doctor you have. I don't have very low progesterone but for the last 3 pregnancies my doctor has put me on progesterone as a "just in case." Good Luck!

Psalm 127:5 Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo