Community post

Question

Which pregnancy test has been most reliable for you?

I admit it: I have so many different brands of pregnancy tests in my cabinet. I struggle with which one to take every month. Different ones seem to work for different women. Which one was most reliable for you? Which one would you never use again?

Lindsay

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Best - First response 6 days sooner. Faint second line when all other tests were coming up neg. I was definately pregnant.
Worst - Clearblue +/- I have had at leat 6 false + with these, they get a very thin blue line within the time limit but all other pink dye tests are neg and I gotmy period
Never again - Clearblue digital I have only used a couple of times and I don't like not being able to see the lines and they come up with the error sign for me twice and I'm sure I can't have peed on it wrong lol

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

FRER

12 years ago

Stay away from blue dyes. I got accurate BFPs on internet cheapies and digitals. I never had problems with digitals and I like seeing the word "pregnant" or "not pregnant". Takes the guess-work out of things.

12 years ago

wondfo hpt,$ store also,just as sensitive as frer if not more,only diff. u dont have a big pee stick

12 years ago

i would not use the digitals again unless i knew i was preg and wanted the display to show dh or something. have bought cb digitals twice and had one in each that was defective. company immediately sent new ones but it was a waste of my time. i have heard the ar tree brand are the same ones they use in a lot of OB offices so that is a good sign too. plus money wise you can buy 15 for the same price as one frer. i dont think they are as effective at testing for early results tho..more for close to af. from reading posts it seems frer are best for early testing..they are expensive but have coupons for 2.00 off your next box. I would steer clear of blue dyes (esp.+ sign). I got a false + on both tests in the box and from hearing others stories this is very common

12 years ago

Best-Answer

Worst-FRER. FRER is a good test and sensitive, but I hate playing the guessing game of putting the test up to the light to see if there is a darn second line. When I use Answer, the lines are still faint but at least I know 100% the line is there and i'm not just crazy, lol. I've had varied results with Dollar Tree tests too...:-/

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo