Posts by jacksonwest

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

When to tell family and friends

Would love some advice on when to tell family and when to tell friends we're expecting. When we first found ou ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

To all us recent BFP-ers

I am 4 weeks, 2 days today, and I just found out yesterday. I am not feeling so great in the morning, but othe ...

16 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BFP

The road to this bfp has been a difficult one. Last November my first :bfp: ended up with me in the hospital, ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Cramps/Twinges after bfp?

Hey Ladies, thanks in advance for your input! I got my bfp 2 days ago and since then have had strange cram ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Success how soon after HSG?

Just had my hsg test this cycle and heard good news that my tube is clear! From what I have heard an HSG test ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

BFP after missed AF

I am on day 34 of a usually 28-30 day cycle and I am still getting BFNs. Yesterday I noticed some light brown ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Which pregnancy test has been most reliable for you?

I admit it: I have so many different brands of pregnancy tests in my cabinet. I struggle with which one to tak ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Calling All Late Ovulators/BFNs

Hello ladies! I am relatively new to this forum but I am already frustrated at all the bfps from women at 9, 1 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages