Community post

Question

Body vs Temps

I really felt like I ovulated on CD22 mainly because my breast started feeling heavier and my cervix was really really low on CD23.

Here is my dilemma:

My chart doesn't confirm ovulation. My temp today had to be higher but it actually got lower. I took it 3 times in a row (didn't get up or anything) first it was 97.46, then 97.64, then 97.72. I used the first one. If I used either of the other my chart actually shows I ovulated on CD22 as I suspect.

So i don't know which to trust my body or my chart. Did I do the right thing by recording my first temp? Do you think I ovulated at all? Look at my chart pls

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

you should use your 1st temp...because if you just temped and put it directly back in to temp again its already warm from the 1st time, so it would keep increasing

12 years ago

oooh ok, so I did the right thing, but how bout all the other stuff? should I trust my body or should I assume I didnt ovulate?

12 years ago • Post starter

You did O on cd22. You have 3 high temps after that. The other person is right...take your temp once and that's it. Otherwise you'll always be left questioning yourself. Its ok your temp dropped a little bit today. That sometimes happens for just one day right after O. If it continues to drop you might need to re-evaluate things. Assuming its still up tomorrow you definitely O'd on cd22.
The system is probably setting your O date later because of all the pos opk's. Once you get a pos opk stop testing. Or test just until the rise in temp.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo