Community post

Question

20 day cycle! I'm devastated....... :(

I am soooo confused!! I'm on CD20 and I think AF has arrived again because I have cramps and started spotting. Its only been 11 days since the last day of my last AF.. My temps dropped and I'm guessing I didn't ovulate (see my chart). This never happened to me before its so frustrating, I just wanna cry, its terrible... Any thoughts or similar situations will really help me.

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

If it is uncommon for you to have an anovulatory cycle, than I wouldn't be too concerned. If you are not ovulating on a regular basis, you should let your doctor know and try to get into a fertility clinic. I believe that they consider you after 1 year of trying. I had an anovulatory cycle in October and I was devasted too. It is VERY frustrating....It felt like a wasted month. I am not yet pregnant.... hopefully it will happen soon for us both

12 years ago

could be ovulation as temps have dropped way off see if you get your period if not then i would say you may be ovulating

12 years ago

Thanks ladies! well it was my period.. this was my weirdest cycle ever.. i have long cycles, never short!! but its ok I guess

12 years ago • Post starter

Stress can also cause periods to come sooner.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo