Community post

Question

Here I am, still baby-less, but I don't feel the same..who can relate?

Can't post a success story :( but I wanna post something lol..

I don't even know if I should post this here.. but w.e...

I been trying for almost a year and I see many of my friends with their babies, but I still don't have one.. Before, thinking about it will really make me sad.. like to the point that I would cry for a long time.. but now the feeling changed... when I think about it I feel kinda anxious like I know it will happen.. like I can't wait to finally hold my baby... its so weird..

Who feels like this??

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

We tried for off and on for about 1 1/2 years before FINALLY becoming pregnant. I am now 10 weeks and thank God every day for it. It's so frustrating to see others pregnant especially if they haven't been trying for as long as we have. You think, why them, why do THEY get the happiness?! I had the months where I tried mind over matter thinking if I stay positive it wiill happen. We tried the monitor, clomid, the OPK sticks, Preseed, Instead Cups... we tried it all! And finally my doctor said its time for my hubby to get checked and let's do a HSG. WELLLLL I got pregnant the same month as the HSG. My hubby was overjoyed to not have to make love with a cup. I think I needed a little "cleaning" from being on birth control and the clomid possibly. Good luck because I've traveled down the road of "trying" and it sucks!! But keep positive, see what you can do to help the situation along too.

12 years ago

Yes, I feel how you do! Most of my friends have babies and I want to join them. My fiance and I have been trying for almost 2 years. We've had 5 miscarriages:-( We tried 2 cycles of Clomid but after that not working and me being stubborn taking matters into my own hands, I've always thought my progesterone levels were low. So this cycle is our first cycle off Clomid and i'm using supplemental progesterone cream. I'm feeling really good and excited but yet SOOO anxious!! I'm 6 days from seeing if I miss my period and WOW I can't wait lol. But at the same time i'm taking it day by day. Had far too many let downs to get too excited or test early...every time i've tested early, if it's positive it has ended in miscarriage.

Baby dust to you and goodluck!!!

12 years ago

I can definitely relate. I am on month 18 of trying...yeah, 1 1/2 years! My sister in-law got pregnant a few months ago on her very first month trying. And then another friend this past month, her first trying! I'm so happy for them, but I also think, why not me?!?! Some days I'm jealous, some days I'm excited for my turn. Most days I'm both.

I've felt really positive this month like this is my month (I'm doing fertility acupuncture and taking royal jelly chinese supplement). I've been really tired the last few days, bachaches, increased cm, and have other great signs! But tonight (7 dpo) I feel irritable/depressed/angry like I'm getting my period any minute. Which would be normal because today is also day 28 of my cycle. Yep, I ovulated on cd21. It's a long road for some of us.

I wish you all the best! One day it will be our turn! And hopefully that day is soon! Baby dust!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo