Community post

Question

Negative OPK and no EWCM can I still ovulate?

I am very confused!I'm on CD 19. My cervix is really high and open, but I only have creamy CM and keep getting negative OPKs. I also have cramps and it feel like my period is coming. Could this be ovulation?

I'm charting for the first time but my temps are horrible - Please take a look at my chart!!

Thanks in advanced!

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I can't help with the charting, because mine were crazy so I quit. I didn't like waking up super early everyday to temp when I wasn't working.

As for the OPK, keep doing it, and use your first morning urine so you have the strongest hormones. If I don't use first morning, I won't get positives because I drink so much water and it waters it down too much. Otherwise your symptoms sound promising, so you might be close to ovulation. Keep testing and hopefully your tests will atleast start getting darker so you know you are getting close. Mine always go from no line gradually up to a very dark line in the week before I ovulat.

Good luck!

User Image

12 years ago

i test at the sametime every day this is meant to help say 11 am or 3pm. i was told not to use first morning urine but i cant remeber why not. your body could be getting ready to ovulate keep having sex until your chart says it has happen ovulation that is. also with charting it is really important that you do it at the sametime everyday temping that is. i use fertility friend and it has a temp corrector if you wake up late than usual you can use it but not meant to use it all the time.

12 years ago

by the looks of your chart it looks like you could ovulate cd19 today so get busy and see how your temps go they should rise again tomorrow if ovulation has happened and again rise for two more days i believe before your chart will say it has happened .

12 years ago

Thanks ladies!!

maryanne24 - my temp was even lower today, what does that mean?

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo