Community post

Question

Has anyone tried FertileCM supplement?

Anyone try FertileCM? What was your experience with it? Do you feel it worked? Do you feel it made things worse?
Read about it, and curious if it helped anyone who use it get preggers! :D

http://www.fertilecm.com/

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

not preggo yet just started using it this month and it has gae me lots of cm, no bad side effects so far ,i like it :)

12 years ago

Pre~seed works very well for ttc and you dont have to take a pill orally, you just use it about 10 mins before you bd. The very first month I used it I got my bfp (Oct, ended in a m/c)... I have been using it every cycle since and got my bfp a week ago.... also a friend of mine (my bff) got her bfp the first month she used pre~seed as well. I would recommend it over taking a pill that we dont know works for sure or not, but thats my opinion. GL to you!!! Lots of baby dust!!

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

12 years ago

Thanks Mommy & Christie!

Christie- Did you have a lot of CM on your own before using Preseed? That's kind of my issue.. it's a bit scarce (like one day out of the entire month- hardly there!) Also, did you use the tubes to insert the Pre-seed it came with?

Mommy- Thanks for telling me no side effects- I read that and was a bit worried about it screwing with my cycle! Glad to hear you are having a lot of CM! Baby Dust to you! Lets hope this is your month!! :)

12 years ago • Post starter

PS Christie- BIG CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP!!!!!! :D :D

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo