Community post

Question

What's the likelihood that this is implantation bleeding?

So, I thought that I was only at 4dpo today, however, I don't know the ACTUAL date I ovulated so I may very well be off a day or two. Anyway, this morning I woke up and all morning had this weird feeling, like I get when I'm about to start my period. So, I ran to the bathroom and noticed I had some very light brown spotting like I usually get right before my period starts (and I had a little more of this brown spotting throughout the day). Now, the only thing keeping me from thinking my period is going to start, is the fact that it's not due for another two weeks!! Could this be implantation bleeding?

10 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

it sounds like it to me. implantation is usually brown in colour but can be a pinkish discharge, the reason it is usually brown in colour is because by the time it reaches your knickers its then old blood, its caused by the embryo embedding into the uterine lining and it can sometimes spill a bit of blood from your blood supply and ages as it travels through to your underwear.
i hope this helps. xx

13 years ago

I agree with the above post, def sounds like implatation spotting to me. With my first pregnancy I noticed that a week after my ovulation. I also felt a knot under my left armpit, damn hormones lol.

13 years ago

Thankyou!...This morning I woke up with the same brown spotting...Right before I start the bleeding part of my period(about the day before/day of) I get a strange feeling in my uterus . I don't really know how to explain it haha, it's just "weird" and besides the obvious signs, that feeling is usually the big indicator that I'm about to start . Anyway, I had that same "weird" feeling yesterday morning as well as this morning (that's what even caused me to run to the bathroom in the first place), during implantation, has anyone ever felt like they were about to start 10 days early?

13 years ago • Post starter

yes i did, haha, i felt like a 'bubbling' sensation in my uterus area haha x

13 years ago

Haha I wish I could just take a pregnancy test NOW! lol...I'm going to try and wait until Friday...if it's negative I'll wait (again ugh) and see if I miss my period (it's supposed to be here on April 6th)..Wish me luck!!

i'm also trying so hard not to test as i am only 7dpo an know it'll be neg, af due 3rd april and hoping she wont come and for the right reasons :)

13 years ago

I hope for both of us then that we get BFPs! :)

yeah :) i dont know if i am or not, sometimes i kinda feel like im out this month :(

13 years ago

I guess it WAS implantation bleeding.......I got 2 BFP's today!!!! ^_^ (my hpt images have been uploaded)

congrats hun. lets hope its a sticky bean :)

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo