Community post

Question

Implantation?

First of all, since about 3dpo I've been having several different pregnancy symptoms. Some have been consistent (like the fact that I've been exhausted every day and ready for bed by 8 or 9 pm; and some have been coming and going. Anyway, when I was at 10 dpo (Sunday) I noticed that I had spotting when I wiped (sorry TMI). It was light a light pinkish color mixed with a dark brown color and fairly faint. The next day while at work I noticed some spotting again, but this time it was just a very small amount of dark brown. After that, I haven't had anymore spotting whatsoever. My question is, could this have been implantation bleeding? Usually, about 2 days before my period, I start spotting, however, it is a lot heavier than what I just had, and it doesn't stop, it just keeps going until AF comes.

3 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

P.S...My period is due this Friday

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello and comparing what u have said to my last pregnancy - I would say yes.
Try a pg test
Fingers cross for u

13 years ago

Thanks for your input, I hope so!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo