Community post

Question

Has anyone else ovulated twice? - I did on the 4th and then 10th of Sept from different ovaries.

I always feel ovulation pain and felt this pain both on the 4th and the 10th. We are TTC.

pregnancy week by week

5 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Hi Lemons, did you feel o pain in both? I got aches twice last month, 1st time round when i thought i o'd in my left side but didnt notice which side 2nd time. nearly a week before af! i even noticed v increased cm then! thought it was my month then bfn! told dh we are doing deed from day 8 til day 20!!!! this month. gonna feed him up for his strength x

13 years ago

Hi there Samanthaheidi - yes I felt it in both - first the right and then the left several days later. I had a lot of CM which I thought was a good sign until the pain!

Ha ha I hear ya - I have my poor man on overdrive - I made him do the deed just in case the second ovulation time was more successful!

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi Lemons,

Well it wasnt our month, o day today so waiting impatiently for him to come home. Had 2 faint pos opks yesterday, then a dark one this morning.....will be great if we get a BFP at the end of this month-a lovely 1st year wedding anniversary. How are you? xx

13 years ago

Hello Samanthaheidi - sorry I only saw your answer today :-)

Yes I felt pain in both and yes I had an increase in CM both times. At first I was excited because I thought it might be implantation but it wasn't to be.

My man and I are still trying.

Fingers crossed for us both.

Lx

pregnancy week by week

Ha ha - I think I am losing it - I forget these questions read most recent post first.

I am doing great thanks :-) - my cycle is a bit wonky this month and I have re-calculated AF is due around 23 Nov - but I can always hope!! I felt ovulation nearly a week after it should have been.

Lx

pregnancy week by week

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo