Posts by Lemons

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Organising the Two Week Wait Pages

Hello ladies I was wondering what everyone thinks about trying to keep the two week wait pages a bit more o ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Thyroid Advice

Hello ladies I just wanted to share some problems I have had in relation to my thyroid in the hope it helps ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Hypothyroidism and IQ

Hello ladies Before I got preganant I was diagnosed with autoimmune hypothyroidism. I have increased m ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Very Very Tired

Hello ladies Anyone else in their second trimester suffering from terrible fatigue? My doc says my thyro ...

8 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

How Do You Sleep?

Hello I have been sleeping on my right side because my left has been a little uncomfortable but now I have ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

We Did It!

Ladies I am so delighted to finally get my BFP after eight months of trying. My heart remains with every ...

9 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Has anyone else ovulated twice? - I did on the 4th and then 10th of Sept from different ovaries.

I always feel ovulation pain and felt this pain both on the 4th and the 10th. We are TTC.

5 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Ladies - How Would You Feel About This ...

Lovely ladies, There is so much valuable information being shared by you all. I was wondering how you w ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

No more pages