Community post

Discussion

Very Very Tired

Hello ladies

Anyone else in their second trimester suffering from terrible fatigue?

My doc says my thyroid and iron levels are fine but I am so tired I could sleep all the time.

Everything I read says I should be feeling energetic this trimester!

Lx

pregnancy week by week

8 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Hi Lemons: I'm only 5 weeks but I've been crawling into bed at 8:30 every night this week - hope you get your energy burst soon! I think I'm going to have to start taking walks to get active and energized.

[url= BabyFruit Ticker]

13 years ago

I definitely feel more tired in the 2nd than I did in the first. I chalk it up to the fact that my work switched me to 10 hour days and I have been staying an extra 2-3 hours every night to finish homework. I am so so ready to be done with this semester, I can hardly stand it. Hope you feel more energetic soon!

BabyFruit Ticker

13 years ago

PS---Are you drinking enough water?

BabyFruit Ticker

13 years ago

Thanks Shanny and Badjes

I drink water all through the day but I get exhausted so easily.

I am not sleeping too well so I guess that is going to have a knock on effect making me tired during the day (I have to get up to pee about 4 times a night!).

Other than the tiredness I feel great but I do miss having energy.

I started prenatal yoga this week so I am hoping it helps.

Take care ladies.

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago • Post starter

Badjes I really hope you start to feel better soon - how come your work increased your hours?? Doesn't seem fair!

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago • Post starter

I am also waiting for the perks of 2nd trimester to take effect. Clearly if you are at 15 weeks Lemon I'll be waiting for some time.

I am so tired all the time. And I am also getting up sometimes 3 and 4 times a night to pee. I thought these nasty symptoms of 1st trimester were supposed to subside!?!? Oh well, at least it makes me aware of the fact that I am indeed pregnant, and I like the daily reminder since I'm not showing yet!

User Image

13 years ago

Sorry, 16 weeks!

User Image

13 years ago

Lemons-My hours just switched to four 10 hour shifts. It will be temporary, thankfully, and actually it should help with school since I have Tues, Wed, Thurs off each week. Seeing as how I have 2 term papers due, it will be a good thing. I had to work 7 days in a row due to the pay periiod timing. I was a rough week, but I'm over now!! I took some prenatal yoga classes, I loved them, but then I got lazy and haven't gone in a few weeks. I should get with it, they really helped. It's been nice here so I've been walking. I am up 2-3 times a night in the bathroom as well. It gets old. I've pretty much comes to terms with the fact that it will probably be that way until baby comes!!

BabyFruit Ticker

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo