Community post

Question

Has anyone ever experienced spotting 8-9dpo and end up not pregnant?

Had some pink w/red streaks spotting 8dpo when I wiped once yesterday afternoon...then little brown 9pdo (this morning). Looks like it is back clear this last bathroom trip. What are the odds that this was implantation bleeding?

User Image

3 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

The chances of it being implantation bleeding is very high...but I did have a little bit of light pink spotting one month....but just a little little bit. I got my hopes up though, and ended up starting my period!

Did you feel any cramping those days? Because usually implantation will come along with some light cramps as well.

It looks good for you, but getting high hopes is always a bad idea when TTC

GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST :)

13 years ago

Thanks! To answer your question, yes, I did have light cramping. I had spotting with my first baby right before I expected AF, which never came. So that's why I'm asking about this.

13 years ago

Thanks! To answer your question, yes, I did have some light cramping during those days. I had the same thing with my first baby right before I expected AF, which it never came...So that's why I was asking.

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo