Community post

Discussion

6 mos ttc now positive

I just wanted to let the ladies that I've been chatting with these past few months that I finally got my positive. I'm so lost for words right now I don't know what to say. So I'll come back once I calm down a bit.
User Image

User Image

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image I want a now!

13 years ago

so here's what i went through durung the two week wait but i will NOT list symptoms that I experienced before this cycle. The earliest symptoms started at maybe ten days . I had a headache...then dry mouth...I wanted to drink Niagra falls...thats how thirsty I was. I suddenly felt hot and then I took my temp...100.1...temps were back and forth even till today. Sharp pains in my breasts with full/heavy feeling...no sore nipples...I mean I started checking my breasts for lumps lol...thats the sharp pains were. Increased cm...white...also AF like cramps when my cycle was due but never came...I tested 14 dpo but was negative....I waited another five days and got a very strong positive on 19 dpo.

Any questions? I'll be happy to answer.

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

i forgot to document the crazy dreams and cravings...one night i dreamed i was eating sushi and woke up craving it when i never have eaten sushi before and didnt plan on trying any...another thing was i wanted cucumbers with vinegar, salt and pepper...at 5 in the morning! lol so its lil things that hadn't happened in any other of my cycles that pointed to pregnancy.

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo