Community post

Discussion

End of 1st trimester

I have a another wk to go before ending the trimester...sorry Hopefulk if you read this. I have been so tired and haven't been on in a while...I feel like after that wk our chats will no longer be considered "early" pregnancy chatter...but if you still want to talk let me know.

Wishing the best for all you ttc-ers out there!

User Image

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hey there vsecrev#3, I havent spoke to you before but just saw your nearing the end of your first trimester. I have just hit week 13 and wondered when you are due? must be august/september time??

Im due 17th Aug and this is my first pregnancy, i thought we could perhaps stay in touch :-)

Emma x

13 years ago

Hi!

I'm due Aug 22...if my ticker is a little off since my visit to dr. Of course we can keep in touch here if you'd like

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

congrats..... to all of you.....:)

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Heya vsecrev#3,

i've already replied to you on here on various subjects but thats wicked our due dates are so close :)

Im still itching all over lol !!

I saw you said your temping, how are you finding working?

I have a full time job which i'm going to leave in July - unless we have a really hot summer and i cant hack it lol..

I find working okay but its just the getting up early bit that kills me !!!!!

nice talking :)
x

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo