Community post

Discussion

Why does this happen now???

In my last 2 cycles out of 4 ttc, my nipples have been extremely sore. I have never had this symptom before AF in all my 18 years of having visits! Last cycle (the first time I experienced it), I thought I was pg until af showed up 2 days LATE. I'm having the same soreness this cycle! AF is due on the 13th. I have a feeling she will be late again...tww is killing me along with sore nipples!!! LOL

User Image

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I know how you feel about the tww killing you! AF is supposed to come today. I'm definitely getting all the symptoms, but no AF yet. The sore nipples are a good sign for you though!!! Keep us posted. :)

TTC #1 for about a year Hoping for my soon! to everyone out there!!! & User Image

13 years ago

I know the feeling, mine are killing me too and AF isnt due for me until 13th either! I don't know what to think becuase I have PCOS and have never had a normal cycle. I don't know what is normal AF symptoms or PG symptoms... Baby dust to us all.

13 years ago

Thanks for the responses! @TeganC...we're waiting together, huh?

Today, I have some spotting going on and it could be one of two three things: 1) AF...this is highly unlikely! It's way too early if so...2) Cervical bleeding from BD...which we haven't BD-ed since 2 days ago (Sorry if TMI) when I had that kind of Bleeding before it happened right after BD....3) Implantation Bleeding...HOPING FOR #3 and !!!

Other symptoms include: nipples have calmed down but still sore...gas, LOL...light cramping...strong sense of smell

oh well...at any rate to all...

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo