Community post

Discussion

TTW 4 A BFP HPT BFFs

View Full Post

Gotta love those abbrevs! I'm going to do my best to hold out until 10 DPO (4-25-12) to test. Wishful thinking I know. 1 DPO today!

User Image User Image

79 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 79 Replies | Last Page

Churchgirl~ I'm so happy for you!!!

Casper~ no worries about TMI... Have seen and heard it all, lol... here's something fairly comparable; woke up to extreme pressure in my pelvis yesterday that gets worse the longer I'm on my feet has got me going crazy with excitement... Had BD'd right before I took a nap and woke up to what I can only compare to contractions... When I was 6 weeks pg with my youngest I had just BD'd and had my very first contraction... For the first few months climaxing made me have contractions, but as I got farther along it went both ways, if that makes sense... As far as I'm concerned, things are looking up for both of us!!! My *ahem* drive is going up for sure... And I'm usually anything BUT in the mood this close to AF...

MeandMr~ don't give up yet!!! Just a few days can make a world of difference and it's not over until AF shows!!!

AFM~ my main issue right now it that I have a 27 day cycle and have gotten conflicting info on when my hcg should be strong enough to get an accurate test... Any ideas?

Wouldn't it be awesome if our whole group got BFP's this cycle?

12 years ago

Happy Thursday, Ladies!!!

I hope you all are doing well and in good health!!!

Casper~ how are your symptoms looking?

MeandMr~ I'm still pulling for you!

Churchgirl~ how did your girls take the special news & how are you feeling?

AFM- I am starting to think that the intense "contractions" that I experienced on Monday 8DPO may have been the result of implantation, which essentially means that I have at least 3 more days before the hcg will build up enough to test... In the meantime, just focusing on staying strong and happy and waiting for AF...

12 years ago

Hey Ladies!

I hope you are all doing well!!

Ladyface, thanks for checking in on us! LOL!

I do not really know what is going on. My nipples are still tender sometimes, then sometimes not. Bumps all over my nipples when they are hard, tired but then when I try to go to sleep I am restless, had diarrhea all day yesterday, orgasm in my sleep that I have never experienced before. STARVING in the morning and if I do not eat I feel nauseas. Last night I went to bed and literally no matter what position I got in I had bad pains from my vagina into my lower abdomen. I finally found comfort on my right side after about 15 mins. Started taking my temp 5 days ago when I found out that I should and for four days it ran 97.4 and it spiked to 97.8 this morning. BUT, we had a lot of storms last night and I was awake on and off but went back to sleep. So, I do not know.. My AF is due on Sunday (3 days from now) and I STILL got a BFN this morning with the Dollar General Tests.....

So, I'm happy that you think you implanted!!! So you will be 14 dpo Sunday as well?? I am really keeping my fingers crossed for you! And you have to keep us updated!! Are you having any symptoms???

12 years ago

Hi girlies! Everyones posts sound so promising! I hope that you guys all get your BFP this month!

HCG levels on Tuesday was only 18. I think that is the lowest HCG quatitative I have ever seen. My doctor just laughed. I will have my first prenatal appointment on May 22nd with an ultrasound.

I have little waves of nausea at nighttime. Lots of that lotion CM, low abdominal pressure, tingling bbs. Oh and a new symptom...My facebook is blowing up, lol

My girls were super excited and little Abby kisses my belly every 5 minutes lol.

All fingers crossed for you guys....

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey Churchgirl!

SO happy for you!!!!!!!!! And very happy that your girls are happy. I bet that is just adorable when she kisses your tummy!!

I had a BFN this morning on 11 dpo... I had a temp spike 97.4-97.8 this morning. I temp vaginally.

My husband checks my cervix and its high today and medium texture. This morning I had a lot of watery cm that dried white in my undies. When he did the cervix check he said there was tons of cm that looks like thin milk. I am supposed to start AF around Sunday. What do you ladies think??

for you Churchgirl!!

And for the rest of us,

12 years ago

Casper~ I'm ot sure what your(our) symptoms mean but they do look very promising to me... I had more contractions last night that woke me up a few times... Do you take FertilAid? I have been taking it for over a month and my symptoms are very similar to yours... Yes I will be cycle day 14 on Sunday...

12 years ago

you are welcome to check out my charts if you'd like, Casper...

12 years ago

Hi Lady!

I am beginning to lose hope.... I have been so certain I was pregnant up until today. Just feel like everything is disappearing slowly. My nipples are sore still and white spots all in the tip of them. Not the Montgomery Tubercles, I mean the very tip of my nipples are white because of the spots inside it. Stll getting twinges in my lower abd and last night had sharp burning pains in my breasts but that has not happened today. Its 12:37 and I feel tired but it may be depression from getting a BFN again this morning at 12 dpo...

Your charts of symptoms look really good! Especially compared to March1!! I hope so much that you get your BFP!!! So rooting and cheering you on!!!!!!!!! Me, I think I'm out... Maybe better luck next time. Af is due Sunday...

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of to you and with getting that big, proud

12 years ago

I've been having some unusual pains in my uterus... Not sure what's going on... It stopped me in my tracks once because just trying to move to take 1 step made it much worse, so I froze in place for a minute until it ended... A little moody, BB's are larger but seem to have stopped hurting today... I think my cervix maybe dropping to low but is not all the way there yet... If it drops all the way tomorrow, then I will expect AF on Sunday... Cm is more lotiony today too... Still feeling contracting going on in my pelvis, but could be from FertilAid... We shall see... Hope you are doing well ladies!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo