Community post

Journal

I AM PREGNANT!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOO!

Took a HPT with DH this morning and it was a BIG FAT POSITIVE! I promised my oldest daughter that I would tell her the day I found out, so I'm going to have to research creative ways to tell the girls! I thought about getting the little big sister buttons and putting them on cupcakes for desert tonight. Any Ideas?

User Image User Image

7 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

Scavanger hunt. I think this is how I'm gonna tell my kids. Tell them there is a cupcake at the end if they have 4 things. Then do something like tape a picture of a baby under their bed with the next clue on the back of the picture, and a picture of a pregnant mom on the side of the toilet witht he next clue... make it indoors, but make the clues fun and easy all pointing to you being pregnant, You can say things like if you are a little monster you will find your next clue at your a monster home under the ____. And let them work it out. Then when they get to that clue let them find the next part that leads to the next. I am pretty certain they will start to put it together. And then if they ask why all the clues, say look at the pictures and extra sprinkles to anyone who guesses what the clues mean. (I'm likely explaining this all wrong. If you don't get it... feel free to message me.)

12 years ago

meant to add congrats. I would send baby dust, but seems like you don't need it. So happy for you.

12 years ago

Thats a great idea!!! Leads me to another...maybe a picture puzzle that they have to find all the pieces??

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Congrats on your POSITIVE!! That's awesome!! I read your other journal entry, and it was so moving- I'm so glad April will now have a something wonderful attached to it! My God bless you and your little bean! :)

12 years ago

awww YAY!!! Congratulations darlin!! You could get her a book that you can read to her about becoming a big sister... I saw some from Joann Cole and Rachel Fuller on Amazon :D

12 years ago

Thanks everyone! We told the girls yesterday. I bought some cupcakes and some BIG SISTER buttons which I decorated the cupcakes with. Just before we revealed the cupcakes we had them pose for a picture (DH was on video instead of camera...sneaky). We said "Say Baby", then "Say Mommy has a baby in her bellY!". Those pictures are priceless. My youngest won't take the Big Sister button off, so I guess the cat is out of the bag lol.

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh my goodness I just saw you got your BFP. I am so very happy for you!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo