Community post

Discussion

TTW 4 A BFP HPT BFFs

View Full Post

Gotta love those abbrevs! I'm going to do my best to hold out until 10 DPO (4-25-12) to test. Wishful thinking I know. 1 DPO today!

User Image User Image

79 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 79 of 79 Replies

Hey Lady,

OHHHH your symptoms sound so promising! What dpo are you today? I am 13 dpo. I tested yesterday and got a BFN and I am out of tests. Supposed to start tomorrow so I am not testing anymore unless I miss tomorrow.

My nips are not as sore this morning. CP is high and tilted for whatever reason. My temp went up .2 this morning. A lot of water, lotiony cm this morning. So much that I thought I had started early. I am still not convinced though because of all the 's.

to you all!!! Keep me updated!!

11 years ago

Well, AF showed up first thing in the morning yesterday (Sunday)... Can tell the FertilAid is definitely changing stuff... 3rd month in a row that AF has shown up right on time... & 2nd month in a row that I've actually been passing lining, which I did NOT do for around 3 years before I started taking the FertilAid mid-March... My DH has agreed to take Zinc for a while, starting yesterday... & I started taking EPO yesterday to minimize PMS symptoms, clear my skin, & give me more fertile CM because I know mine is a little under par... It did increase last cycle, but still not how it should be... still taking the FertilAid and using soft cups & OPK's this cycle... Hopefully with the changes in our regimen this month we can get our BFP... Hope all you ladies are doing well!!!

11 years ago

Good Luck on your next cycle Ladyface! The Fertilaid sounds like it is doing some good things for you!

Is anyone else still in?

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Churchgirl~
The FertilAid definitely seems to be raising my progesterone, among other things, which is a sign that I am happy to see... How are you feeling?

11 years ago

I feel pregnant thats for sure. Getting very queezy from time to time. I'm kinda worried about this nagging little pain in my lower pelvis. Something I think I may need to check into. Other than that everyone is so excited, and happy.

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Well tomorrow begins the SMEP!!! Good luck ladies... Hope you are doing well!!!

11 years ago

Hey Ladies! How is everyone doing?????

I am a little beside myself. I still have not seen the yet so that makes me very late, but got a BFN Tuesday.. Just wishing that would come now so I can start over this month...

Hope you ladies are doing great!!!!

11 years ago

Ladies, would you plea take a look at the hcg test image on my countdown page and tell me if you see what I see? I'd really appreciate it!!! Thank you!!!

11 years ago

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you have a baby on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO happy for you!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo