Community post

Discussion

TTW 4 A BFP HPT BFFs

View Full Post

Gotta love those abbrevs! I'm going to do my best to hold out until 10 DPO (4-25-12) to test. Wishful thinking I know. 1 DPO today!

User Image User Image

79 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 79 Replies | Last Page

Happy Monday, Ladies!
How are you guys holding up? Did you do anything fun over the weekend? How are you feeling, physically and emotionally?

AFM, I have been riding an emotional roller coaster today, but doing better now... Plus, having a lot of pain & pressure in my pelvis and abdomen that I can't figure out... Waves of nausea, but I won't put too much stock in that until I'm cross-eyed from morning sickness... BB's feel like they are totally on the fritz too... Cervix is bouncing back & forth from medium to high... If it drops in the next few days, I will know AF is on her way... TMI alert!!!! CM- usually don't have any after O, but has increased & been back and forth between watery & creamy with 1 day of sticky in the middle... Idk, but trying to stay positive until I either get a BFP or my cervix drops...

12 years ago

That sounds great! Ditto on the cervix and cm. The girls at work"made" me poas today...and I think we have a very faint line. Still waiting for the BFP to get excited! Should I test in the morning with DH? I want to make sure that he can see it too.

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Image # 22319 if you guys have time to take a peak.

User Image User Image

Hey ladies!!

I wanted to jump into this forum! I am going to be 10 dpo on Wednesday, April 25th, 2012. I have been trying to conceive for about a year now. Have bene using Fertility Blend with Vitex Fruit for two months now because I have PCOS and do not want to use prescription meds right now. I went months without a period. Started taking Fertility Blend and within 2 weeks, started. So, I have had two periods (March and April) and hoping that I do not have anymore for at least 9 months! My cervix is soft and very high. I could not feel it so I actually go my husband to check and it is WAYYYY on up there. Not sure what thats all about but then again I have just started checking. The last two days my vaginal temp in the morning while laying in bed is 97.4. Cramps, fatigue, headaches(major), no cm hardly, moodiness, crying. Is it my head or could there be something?

I hope that everyone in here gets a BFP! Would be great!
So and to you all!!! This is our month for ! Keep me updated!

12 years ago

Hi Casper,
I've been getting headaches and had a weepy day yesterday... Cm was just white and creamy but today has been watery with bits of white sorry bout tmi.. My cervix is medium, soft and closed not sure if that's any good I've only been checkin recently myself and only started charting bbt at 4dpo.. Keep us posted

12 years ago

Hello MeandMr.UK!!!

I have NO idea if my cervix is closed because I could barely feel it at all because it was so high up but I am sure closed is good!! Do not worry about the TMI, I talk about it all the time. Thats what we are here for to let everyone know every little thing to see if it is a "could be?". lol. Ours and everyones symptoms seem so promising! You have to keep me updated! I love being able to talk to everyone because it makes everything I bit easier!

Until next time

12 years ago

Hi Casper, nice to meet you...I hope everyone gets their BFP this WEEK! I had a weird urge for wild rice today, out of the blue. Hehe, blue;)

User Image User Image

Haha, so I take it you want a boy Churchgirl? We want a boy. This will be my first and his second. He has a girl and boy is she 13 going on 33. LOL

I do have a question, Is anyone else feeling like they are going to puke every time after they eat?? Ugh... Turning me soo off... Then feeling SO bloated! Not supposed to start AF till April 29th so do not have long now either way!!

for everyone!!! Will be that we all do!!

12 years ago

Yep, a boy would be icing on the cake! I got a little queezy the other night after eating way too late, but nothing since.

User Image User Image

Well I hope you get your boy!!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo