Community post

Discussion

TTW 4 A BFP HPT BFFs

View Full Post

Gotta love those abbrevs! I'm going to do my best to hold out until 10 DPO (4-25-12) to test. Wishful thinking I know. 1 DPO today!

User Image User Image

79 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 79 Replies | Last Page

Churchgirl~ Congrats!!! Keep us posted! :)

MeandMr~ crossing my fingers for you!!! :)

Casper~ Welcome!!! Sounds pretty promising to me!!! I am expecting AF on 4/29 as well... Good Luck!!! :)

AFM~ still all over the place hormonally, BB's still expanding and sensitive to the littlest bumps against them, have a ridiculously heavy pressure in my pelvis accompanied by what kinda feels like a tiny popping feeling every now and again today, increased thirst/dry mouth, but also getting "gaggy" now and then accompanied by the excess saliva you get right before you heave but not heaving, a little heartburn here and there, thin creamy cm and medium cervix, sore abs but haven't worked out in a week, and had a crazy set of dreams... At first I thought I was awake and my dream was interrupted by a split second flash where I was looking down @ my small, bare baby bump that came up to just below my belly button and could feel a strong contraction inside so I touched my bump with the fingertips of my right hand and could feel the warmth of my skin and tightness of my muscles and I woke up, but I thought I was still dreaming because I had my right hand over my uterus, major pressure in my pelvis, and my abs had tightened independently of my conscious control... I took me a minute or two to realize that I was actually... The craziest thing is that the little brief flash that I had felt more real than the dream where I thought I was awake and reality when I thought I was dreaming... Crazy, right?! Lol...

11 years ago

Hey Yall! Took a HPT with DH this morning! TaDa..... . I have an appt for blood work this morning!

Fingers crossed for your BFP too!

Is anyone else testing today??

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations!!! Not planning to test just yet... Totally dying to know tho!!!

11 years ago

OMG!!!!!!!!

So HAPPY for you Churchgirl!!!!!!! Let us know how things go today!!! How many dpo were you today??

Ladyface, I tested this morning at 9dpo, fresh urine, and BFN. Totally bummed. OH well.... still early i guess, maybe?

11 years ago

Congratulations Churchgirl *huge WOO to you* :)
Hi casper, maybe try again in a couple of days...
I think im gonna chicken out of testing af cramps are there again and she is due in 4 days so i know mine will be a BFN so prob not gonna test... GOOOD luck Ladyface and Casper keep me posted...

11 years ago

I think im gonna chicken out of testing af cramps are there again and she is due in 4 days so i know mine will be a BFN so prob not gonna test... GOOOD luck Ladyface and Casper keep me posted...

11 years ago

11 years ago

Yea I am going to try again in a couple of days. Here is the weird thing and I hope this is not too much TMI. This morning at 630 I woke up in the middle of an orgasm. Now, I am 28 and have NEVER had this happen to me before. NEVER! I instantly thought I was pregnant because it had never happened to me before but I dont know. Has anyone else ever had this during 2ww and end up pregnant???

11 years ago

OMG sorry ladies about all the repetitive posts my phone is playing up lol will try and sort it!
Hi Casper don't worry about tmi lol im not squeamish, i can definately say i have never woken up with an orgasm so i couldn't say if that is a sighn i have been having vivid dreams but then again i always do...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo