Community post

Journal

April has always been a BAD BAD month!

Lawd....please give me something good to remember in April, something to celebrate in years to come. Please let me remember April for something other than my mother's passing, or her birthday, or a pending mother's day. Every April for the past 11 years I have a few dates that stick out in my mind. The day in April that I answered my door to a police officer who informed me that my mother was in the neuro-ICU. The day that we laid her to rest, and her birthday. I have tried to find ways to cope with it every year. Last year was the first time that I paid a visit to her grave. It is about a 2 hour drive since we buried her in the children's cemetary at the orphanage where she was raised and later went back to become a house mother for a house of girls. My mother was angry at me that year. She was upset that I wasn't bringing her granddaughter to visit her on her birthday. She didn't know that I had already bought a gift and was planning to spend my first Mother's day with her. I never got to give it to her. This year I would love to look to heaven an talk to her about another grandchild. Although unlikely, I would love to get a BFP on April 23rd.

User Image User Image

4 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Hoping and Praying for you girl. The lord does hear unanswered prayers and eventually gets to them when he sees fit. I hope April is your month as well :)

12 years ago

WOW!! All I can say is the Lord will give you peace, comfort, and understanding! Im sooo sorry for your losses in the month of April! I have had bad memories in April as well, so I feel your pain! **HUGS**

12 years ago

Thanks Mom...I thought it would be impossible to have a chance to even get a faint line today when I looked at my calendar...but there it is staring me in the face, a little tease of a pink line that Ive been praying for. Happy Birthday Mom!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

SOOOO happy for you!! See... April isn't so bad now :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo