Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 5

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and remember you can never give TMI, we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image

309 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 309 Replies | Last Page

hi lisserb -
I should have added to my post that I'm 40. That makes a little more sense doesn't it?
(I guess it's true that you're only as old as you feel unless it has to do with your biological clock?)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah Felurian!! Woot woot! !! Let us know how the digi goes!!

hbarrios- sorry to hear about your migraines, those are the worst:( I hope they get better soon. I don't chart but I'm going to as soon as AF shows. But i'm hoping like crazy that Lisserb is right, it would make for one fertile month!

Welcome binny and mrsFlasche! Binnyperry, why Clomid so soon? Is this your 4th month on Clomid or 4th month of trying in general?

Looks like a few of us will be cycle buddies this month!!

Kethryes- ugh! Is it bad when you are in sooooo much pain the next day lol? I'm guessing my muscles are in shock lol

AFM- just waiting for AF, I should get it tomorrow. Lots of cm so I know she's on her way, hurry up all ready!!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Haha! So, I just went pee and what do ya know, poof, the arrived! I'm actually really glad it's today for the sake of IUI I just have to look at the date and that's the cycle day i'm on:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

MrsF, yes, that biological clock ticks loudly the older we get, hey! I just turned 37, so I hear mine too.

hopefulll, we are only one cd apart. cycle buddy! Here's hoping that we are both successful with this round!

Welcome to Binnyperry too!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

felurian - congrats! pray everything of the best over the next few months.

to all the other ladies, hang in there. it will happen when the time is right. I know how it feels to want something so bad and it doesn't happen for you.

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

I am new on the blog and I would like to say that my doctor prescribd me clomid for 5days after a year of trying. I will only start using it after this coming cycle in October on my last day of my periods. I was also thinking of using it together with pre-seed lubricant to help a bit....I've never met anybody using any of the products mentioned above, will it help?

11 years ago

Hi Latika! Welcome to the forum! I used preseed and it did counteract the dryness that Clomid seemed to create. I have heard of lots of ladies using it and swearing by it though so definitely give it a try. We've had 3 ladies on this forum get pregnant using Clomid in the last few weeks so it does work! Hopefully this will be the ticket for you. Good luck:)

AFM- My doctor has now added Clomid back into my world lol. I now take Femara 3-7, menopur injections days 6,8 and 10 and now, Clomid 150mg on cycle day 3 only. I find this strange but reeeeeeeeally hope it helps me produce at least 2 good follicles. 3 would be better though lol. Wish me luck ladies!!

11 years ago

WELCOME NOOBIES!

felurian - CONGRATS!!! i'm so excited for you!!!

EOE - I've been reading but I'm sorry, I'm so far behind that I don't have time at this moment to comment on everyone specifically but I hope you are all doing well and to you all!!!

AFM - I fix the chart thing...so if you want to look again it might make more sense. but i'll tell you, i'm fairly certain that based on my temps i didn't O so that kind of sucks! I'll test one thurs and sat anyway...let me know what you think if you've got time! i know we are all so busy but i'm praying for you all!!

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

Hbarrios- That blows, I hope it's your chart that's off and that you really did O. Fingers crossed

QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO CHART: I attempted to chart many months ago and it was all over the place and I hated it! So I'm going to give it another go only this time I'm going to temp vaginally. Does this work better in terms of accuracy? Orally was so hard because some mornings I would wake up cold and others sweating so my temp chart was ridulous. I'm hoping because my lower half is always under the blankets it will work out better this time. What do you all think??

Oh and woohoo Lisserb, cycle buddies it is! Fingers crossed that October is the month git r done!

11 years ago

@ Felurian, Congrats!! Wishing you all the best and a blissful 9 months, and thanks for your warm welcome

@ Kethryes..., am not charting my BBT, I will like to try but as i live in the tropics, that can be hard to do and its just seem a bit too complicated for me anyways. Good luck to you!!

@ Hopefyllll....Wishing a better October. This is my 4th month trying consistently and my second month on clomid. I had a MC back in 2010 and i have not been on contraceptive since then.

I really have a positive feelings about this month although i can feel all the signs of AF, sore and heavy boobs, little bit of cramping, no CM though!!

Wish me luck ladies and thank you Lisserb!!!!

Baby Dust to all!! Don't give up!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo