Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

781 - 790 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Hey Everybody,

Good luck to everybody testing this weekend!!

I have had some strange BBT dips this week. I have been pretty consistent on 1-7 DPO with temps between 98.9 and 99.1. On 8 DPO my temp dropped to 98.3. On 9 DPO it went back up to 99.3, my highest yet. Then today, 10 DPO, it's back down to 98.3. AF shouldn't arrive for another 4 days. Since I have my stock of dollar store tests, I took one this morning with FMU. I think I see something but I'm not sure. I took a picture and posted it so I could try out the tools, which I've never done before, and I still can't tell. Somehow I managed to make the pic where you can't tell it's mine and of course I can't figure out how to change it. Here's the link if you want to give me your opinion...
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test324731

I'll test again in the morning and maybe it will show a definite stark white clear or a line. Ughhh the last few days of the TWW are always the hardest.

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

@jem I feel ok I have mild breast tenderness it is more like a throbbing feeling cd 9 the day my egg would of implanted( according to my implantation calendar) I had cramps on the right side moderate to severe diffrent from af cramps I had creamy cm to I believe cd 7 afn I'm just dealing with little flutters and pulling on the right side my breast feels tender but not to noticeable . What about you ? Have you test

9 years ago

Anotherbaby, I definitely see the line! Congrats!

I didn't test this morning, but woke up feeling sick to my stomach, and DH says my areolas are darker. I must have spent 15 minutes in the bathroom looking at them and trying to convince myself that they are. I do notice more bumps around the nipple area so maybe that is a good sign. Acne has cleared up almost magically overnight. I am feeling better about this cycle, but only time will tell.

User Image

9 years ago

Another- I can't follow the link from my phone but everything sounds promising!! GL!! fx for you

While- I think we were both together on the CTP board and definitely in the CMP board for Oct/Nov 2013 EDDs. We started trying for #2 as soon as possible and no luck yet. Had a chemical this past June 2014.

AFM- 10 dpo today? BFN :/ yesterday and last night I've been pretty crampy. Had a LARGE amount of (tmi) CM yesterday afternoon that really surprised me! Like WHOA. Also had a big temp dip this morning- still above cover line but, ugh. What's going on! Feeling like I'm out. I suppose it's possible I O'd later than I thought and I'm only 8dpo....

Usually have a faint positive by 10dpo and BFP by 12dpo with previous pregnancies. I guess we will have to see what tomorrow brings! Tick tock

to everyone this weekend!! Xo

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Good afternoon Ladies,

mom2bx3 - When are you going to test? Those are great signs!!

Team - Maybe your temp dip today is implantation. We'll hope it is anyway!! You'll know tomorrow if your temp goes back up.

AFM - I took another dollar store test this morning and it was WHITE, not a speck of another line!! UGHHH!! I'm not sure what to think now. However, my temp did spike back up to 99.6, highest yet this cycle. I guess I'll just keep waiting and testing. I didn't want to get a more expensive test until I got a sure positive on the dollar store one. What do you think? Should I try a FRER or just wait it out? I just recently discovered the dollar store tests so I'm not sure the difference in the sensitivity between them and FRER. Thanks for letting me vent! Y'all are great!

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Yaaa im preggers! This cycle I was taking pregnancy test left n right and all negative. I took a pregnancy test at 8dpo and it was negative. I took one 3 morningS ago at 10dpo and it said positive! So I started back tracking to what I did different 1. I slowed down drinking and weed (lol I know don't judge)2. I also started taking prenatal vitamins, vitamin e and primerose oil tablets they got all of these at Family Dollar or Whole Foods. 3. Drinking plenty of water and my special tea blends. I did this for a month and my spotting stopped and now I'm preggers.I took my final test today when my expect af was to come n it was a lot darker! Congrats to all who r and major baby dust to all waiting

User Image

9 years ago

Another- yes, let's hope for implantation! I really need this to be my month. I feel old and discouraged :/ Almost 2 years to the day of our early MC of my 1st pregnancy with DH. That was a rough time :/ thank goodness we got prego with our DS just a couple months later :)

I googled "pregnancy test sensitivity" and right away it brought me to a link for fertilityplus.com website with a list of brands/stores and their advertised sensitivity levels. Check it out! Save your money and keep using the cheapos ;)
Xo & Baby dust

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Another baby, I am trying not to test again until monday, but I am thinking of testing tomorrow now that I am getting weird symptoms. My left nipple is so sore...only the left though. Weird.
I just don't want to be let down. I might even hold off til Wednesday when AF is officially late.

User Image

9 years ago

@mom2bx3 my left nipple is really sore as well. I am two days late approx. 14dpo. AF hasn't shown her ugly face as of yet. I'm nervous to test because I've done so early on and everything has been a BFN (9dpo, 10dpo, 11dpo and 12dpo all with FRER) I have been charting and I haven't been very good at taking temps the same time every morning because I work funky hours at a hospital. I will usually just make sure I've had at least 3-4 hrs of uninterrupted rest. However, my deeps have been up and down during my LP (again I'm not taking too much thought on the highs and because I know I'm not doing it as I should). I have been cramping for approx. 1.5 weeks so I'm not sure what's going on. Was thinking of testing this evening if AF doesn't show but I'm nervous of the outcome. AS BAD as I want a BFP, I'm not getting my hopes up.

9 years ago

Hentz,
I would wait til tomorrow AM to test. Which is probably what I will end up doing. With DD and DS I tested in the evening when I got my BFP but it was after being more than 5 days late.
for our !!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo