Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

731 - 740 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Lolo1176:
Thank you for welcoming me before when I first posted on here! I haven't been on much until today, hence the late reply. Glad to see we are around the same day, I am 10 dpo today and tested for the first time this morning with fmu. BFN sadly, I could swear I saw a shadow of a line within a few minutes of taking the test, but probably line eyes and doesn't show up in a picture. I know it's still early and will try to hold off a few more days before testing again. I read your update from a few days ago and I am experiencing many of the same things! Sore nipples especially. I hope you get your bfb, and everyone else on here too!

*Baby dust*

User Image

9 years ago

Think I'm out this month.
Keep feeling like AF is on her way :( :( I was sooo hopeful, but this is my first cycle. Tested a bunch of times but all came back as BFN's. Think I need people to tell me it's not over til AF actually shows herself.. Maybe next cycle? Probably for the best anyway considering I'm running a marathon in 6 days which of course the Dr said that it would not help my chances...

9 years ago

Anybody 6 dpo?

9 years ago

Good luck ladies to all are still trying for June Babies. I am officially moving to the July post. Its weird how much it hurts every month when the witch shows up. Wishing everyone the best!

9 years ago

I need help... sounds like it's quite common that other women HATE NOT knowing as well... My LMP started Sept 3rd which make my cycle 5 days late today! I AM NEVER NEVER late. Not once in my life. Usually it is early, like 25-27 days even. Yes I have some other hallmark symptoms. I have taken 5 FRER and NEGATIVE... WHAT IS THE DEAL? ANYONE else have DELAYED positives?

9 years ago

NikkiN- Sorry to hear about the I cry every time it shows it such a dissapointment! Hoping July is your month!
angnic83- Your not out until the arrives. I would just continue testing or go and see your Doc if your worried your period isn't coming. Lots of women don't test positive till a couple days after missed period. It hasn't happened to me but I have read about it.

AFM- I am 10 dpo today, this is the longest I have made with my LPD. Usually I would be bleeding by now. I have no cramps and Creamy white CM. I took a test this morning with BFN. Still trying to remain calm, harder said then done. I have been thinking I could either be 9 or 10 dpo. I took my day of positive opk as my O day but it could have been the next day to. So I am 9 or 10 DPO. I don't temp due to my shift work.

Hope everyone is doing well!
I want to see some more BFP!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Heeeyyy ladies! Sorry for being gone so long. We went to the hills this weekend with some friends and our kiddos. It was fun and relaxing. I really needed it.

Welcome to all the new ladies! GL & FX!!

Holly: Still a little early, don't get too discouraged yet!

angnic: It could be stress causing you to be late. Hopefully it's a little baby though! Try to relax. FXFU!

Lozza: Not out until the witch shows!!

Kb: I had implantation bleeding with both of my pregnancies. My daughter's was late IB. With my MC it was 13 DPO, the day I got my BFP.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Hope you had a nice weekend.

Holly860: It really is still a bit too early. Especially if you know what DPO you are on. you get your BFP soon.

koulog: Again so happy for you!

JayneB: Oh I hear ya on the happy for someone being pregnant but sad and disappointed for ourselves. Been going through that a lot. An old friend of mine is pregnant with twins. As far as I know she isn't married and wasn't even trying. She is having a boy and a girl. I can't help it but feel extremely jealous.

TTClate30's: I agree with what date you have your O date. this is our month!

rikamarie: Welcome and

Angelbaby24: Aww thanks! Line eye sucks! I tend to get that a lot. So I have decided to always call it a negative until I actually see a faint line. Because in my past I would think I see something then the next day AF shows up. So, now it's negative unless obviously there is a line.

Lozzaa: It is true that it's not over til AF arrives. I myself am starting to feel like I am out. Trying to stay positive but not holding my breath. Every month is a disappointment. I swear I am not going to know what to do with myself when/if I finally see a BFP!

NikkiN: next month! Sadly I feel like I might not be too far behind you!

angnic83: Apparently that happened to my mom. So don't count yourself out yet. If I were you I would call your doctors office and tell them you are late and would like a blood test. At least then they know your cycle is off if you are not PG.

Bumpin4Baby: Sounds like a fun and relaxing weekend.

Welcome to any other Newbies I missed!!!
Sorry to those of you who got AF and got BFN's!!!

AFM: Well, this month I was feeling optimistic...not so much anymore. Just have this bummed out, depressed feeling. Like AF is gonna show. Maybe I wouldn't feel this way if my temp jumped back up but it keeps plummeting which makes me think she is gonna show soon. With the drop yesterday morning I convinced myself that FF was right and that maybe I was having an implantation drop...but if that was the case wouldn't it jump back up today? No, instead it keeps dropping. So either I was right before which puts me at 12 DPO and AF is gonna show tomorrow or the next day at the latest. Or FF was correct about my days and I am having one helluva implantation drop.

Yesterday we celebrated my parents birthdays and I made dinner for everyone in my family who came to my parents house to celebrate. I made my pulled pork enchiladas and as I was cutting up some avocados to go with it on the side, the knife slipped off the pit right into my middle finger. Thankfully, it wasn't bad enough to need to go to the hospital but WOW it was a bleeder. So thankfully my DH was there to help me out and help finish up. I really didn't want my mom to do too much being that it was her birthday but she helped a little.

Still hoping this is my month but not feeling as good about it. Guess we'll see in the next few days.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thanks Lolo! Praying we get our BFP's this month! Remember it's not over til AF shows so hang in there

AFM-I'm 3 DPO and thankfully I had a busy weekend. I dread the TWW. Ovulation was pretty painful this go around so hopefully we caught the egg! Testing date for me is the 16th which I think is 13 DPO. Last time I got my BFP I believe it was CD12 so trying to hold out. But with that BFP I was pretty positive I was pregnant based on all the strong symptoms I had. I feel like I am going to majorly symptom spot this cycle!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TT: I hope you caught the egg!! FX. I wish I was 3DPO already! Still another looonnnggg week for me!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo