Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

441 - 450 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Welcome, mzpretty! GL to you!!

Marcie: Yay for growing (.)(.)!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hahaha Lolo and Bumpin. I was talking about the ticker. But it looks like it's fixed now

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Ya know, it's too and that we can't all get together and have drinks and talk all night about TTC in person!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Haha bumpin, I know! And that's one part of pregnancy that I'm NOT looking forward to-- my boobs are giant enough! Yeesh! :)

User Image

9 years ago

Bumpin4Baby & TTClate30's : Oh LOL!!! Glad it got fixed! Bumpin I was thinking the same exact thing about wishing we could all get together for drinks and chat...I can see us all getting along really well.

mzpretty1980: Welcome and

marcie_pants: LOL! I love freeing my boobs from the bra...I feel like I can breath! My boobs are pretty big too already and DH keeps saying he can't wait to see them bigger when I am PG...ugh men.

AFM: Well, I am off tomorrow. I have my annual exam with my OBGYN. I haven't seen her in over a year. The only doctor I have seen is the one she referred me to. I might not get the chance to get back on until Thursday.

to those of you testing in the next day or 2

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Marcie: Boob gain: YES! My little damsels are also kind of heavy and only feel good in a sports bra right now.

or as Bumpin': might say (.)(.) ---> (( . )) (( . ))
( )
Oh, yes, and I watched a YouTube video about pregnancy testing today and the woman in the video didn't have anything nice to say about Clearblue. Her results fluctuated and made her crazy--NOT good! So maybe try to ignore that test for the time being (?).

Gemmalou: I'm also 27 days. Friday sounds good!

Babynumber3forme: I agree with marcie_pants, I've also had a dry spell around 9 dpo and then things start to change... I've read that's "normal".

Ok, thanks for all the welcomes and good luck!

9 years ago

Good luck tomorrow at the OBGYN tomorrow, lolo! Nothing says happy hump day like a cervical swab! ;)

User Image

9 years ago

maman_in_15 Welcome and Good luck!! clear blues are awful.

lolo Good luck at your annual. I hate those things. We tried to bd today after he had a nap, but he got up so late that DD was due home just a few minutes after we started so we gave up. I'll beg tomorrow. Im getting a bit of pain in my back so I think that maybe ovulation is late. Im still wet down there, but not necessarily EW. Thanks for the support sweetie

marcie nothing is more wonderful than taking your bra off at the end of the day. especially during the tww

mspretty good luck!! two days late is promising!

jj what are the other ones you were using?

calvingirl I wish my bf was involved as your dh. He doesnt ask if im pregnant at all. He just waits for me to tell him.

bumpin GOOD LUCK! I hope you caught the eggy! I reeally hope you get your BFP

danielle GOOD LUCK! I hope its implantation!

basia clomid sounds like a nightmare. Im praying I never have to take it. 170$! That seems like a lot but its actually way cheaper than it could have been.

nicole a vibrating messger sounds fun!

babynumber3 WELCOME!

EVERYONE ELSE Good luck on this crazy journey. Im rooting for all of you. :)

afm i didnt get to bd today because DD came home just about the same time we were ready to. Im gonna try tomorrow while she is at school. BF works the night shift tonight, gets home around 10am. But he works at 6am the next night so he can't go to sleep right away. Hes going to be so tired. Sigh... I dont think im meant to have a baby.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I was hoping for an April baby but we missed the timing probably by a day. We are waiting for our 14 day wait until HPT. Let's pray this time around.

9 years ago

It looks like I'm not out this month after all! Af is no where in sight. Felt like she was going to show Saturday with all the cramping I had, then Sunday I had strong pinching on the left on and off all day, and now I only have the occasional twinge, boobs are more sore and waking me up, especially the right one, still having increased cm, fatigue kicking my butt, and af seems to be missing. I'm a 27 day cycle like clockwork. If she doesn't show by tomorrow I'm using my last frer thursday (if I can hold out lol). I'm feeling super excited! I think we may have done it! Can't wait to test!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo