Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

601 - 610 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments xx still hasn't sunk yet.!!

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Hello everyone!
Congrats on all the BFP that I have seen, I am so excited for you gals.
I am just on ovulation day today. I had a positive OPK yesterday morning. With ovulation twinges and cramps to day is my day. We BD before the positive yesterday this morning and hopefully tommorow morning. So I hope I am covering my bases.
I am going to try and wait till 12dpo to test and its going to be painful.
I have started taking Vit b6 for a luteal phase defect. So heres to hoping that it works!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

IM IN IM OVULATING TODAY SOOO EXCITED 4 US ALL!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Holly860 & MOTHAEARTH: hope you catch that egg.

AFM: Well, FF changed my O date to the next day. I decided to leave it here to Wed. Mostly because if I go by the temps and OPK's, even though the tests didn't actually say +, it would be Wed. But either way, this puts today at either 3 or 4 DPO. I originally told DH we were going to BD this morning. But after seeing him he was so tired from his shift last night and knowing he has to work tonight I just said screw it. Either way it's 3 DPO I know my egg is on it's way down and too late to be fertilized, I think. Hopefully I caught the egg this month. If it had been 2 DPO then I would have been more determined. for that

Symptoms today...I know it's still early but my low back is very achy and I feel like a cold is trying to come on. But it is that time of year.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Do you girls think its ok that we dont bd today.. I ovulated on Friday I think(positive opk early morning) we BD Thursday evening Friday late afternoon and sat morning??? My hubby is so tired and I feel bad. I can't think of any sexy way to get him to the bed besides.....We should just in case...So romantic haha

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Welcome Holly and motha! Hope you catch those eggs!
Holly, you should be fine but I'd BD anyway. DH doesn't need much coaxing, all I have to do is give him a look and he's up the steps and naked before I can even say anything.

I had a positive opk this morning, so I decided to use my last hpt as well and got the faintest of faint lines. DH sees it too so I am not completely crazy. But now with all I have read regarding opks as hpts I am not sure if I can rely on it. I am going to keep testing opks (and BDing as much as possible) and if they get darker then I will test hpt again on Wednesday.

So DS (6) has been asking about when his baby sister is going to be born, and has asked me about my bbs, and how they will make milk for his sister, and then he'll talk about names for his new baby sister. We haven't said anything about trying to make him a sister or brother for that matter. He says these things randomly and DH and I just give each other this look like how does he know?!?! When I was pregnant with him, DD was only 15 months at the time but before I even found out she pointed to my belly and said "beebee". I can't help think that maybe he has some sort of sibling intuition going on.

User Image

9 years ago

Holly860: Do you temp? I hear ya on whether or not to BD. Was going through that today. Here's what I know. My doctor told us to BD every other day during our fertile window (something about giving the guy time to build it up) and once more after you O. In theory you should wait till tomorrow if you keep up with the whole every other day BD'ing. But if you know you O'd on Friday and you said you did it Sat morning...your egg is only viable for 12 to 24 hours. I have read different versions of this but from most of what I have read, as long as you are in your fertile window and have watery or ewcm, the sperm can live in you for upto 5 days. You can get pregnant anytime from about five days prior to ovulation to even occasionally two days after a +OPK, for a total of about seven days. The only way I know to tell for sure if have without a doubt O'd on Friday would be if your temps rose for 3 consecutive days. With that being said, in my opinion, if you know you O'd on Friday I would say since you BD'd Sat morning you should be OK to not have to BD today. My hubby also gets very tired and even sore after BD'ing so many days in a row.

mom2bx3: hope you end up seeing your +HPT turning darker real soon.

AFM: The cold feels better...low back still feels a tad achy but I also feel a tad constipated and nauseous mixed with a bit of heartburn. I suppose it could have been something I ate but who knows.

Have a good night

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Hello everyone. Can I join in on the tww? I am 5 dpiui. This is my 2nd iui cycle. I am 38 y/o trying for my 2nd child. I went through all of this 5 years ago when I was ttc and was blessed with my son.

9 years ago

Hey Ladies, I haven't really been on here since "April Babies 2015". We had to take a short break from ttc, dr's orders. I tested positive for Ureoplasma during a routine exam. Apparently, it causes infertility. So, after meds and an HSG. I'm all clear to start ttc again. I'm 4 dpo now. Fingers crossed and baby dust to everyone!!

For those I haven't spoke to yet...I'm 37 yo and have one DS 7 yo.

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP's!!

To those still waiting to test...GL!!!

If this wasn't your month, stay positive and FX for the next month!!

AFM, AF came with a vengeance on 9/27. I was so upset as it was our anniversary on 9/26 and I wanted to surprise DH so bad with a positive...it is what it is I guess. On to the next month!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo