Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

481 - 490 of 853 Replies | Last Page

I am so convinced that I am definitely pregnant! :)
I've still been testing with opks since I thought I didn't o, we'll this morning the test line was the lightest I have ever had as a test line, it was basically not even there. I have read that the lh goes away when you are pg, but then the HCG kicks in and so opks will fade then possibly pick up the HCG since they are of the same type or something like that. I know you can use opks as hpts so I am just going to keep opks up til I am out of this pack. Definitely testing hpt this weekend. Eeek! I think we did it!

Although, in 5 minutes I will think I am wrong. Lol.

User Image

9 years ago

I keep sneezing, which makes my nipples hard, which then makes them hurt. Seriously, allergy season, get out of my face.

User Image

9 years ago

Digital was this morning!!

~Liz~ DH 24 ME 23 User Image

9 years ago

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Congrats Lizzy! Hopefully I have similar news soon!!

User Image

9 years ago

I feel that I must have good self control lol as I haven't done one test yet but really fighting the urge after r eading all these posts

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Lizzy- Yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Way to go Lizzie I hope that's the first of many on here :)

Mom2bex3 -I have heard that 2 about opks

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

LIZZY! CONGRATS!! Im so happy for you. Way to catch that eggy! Sticky vibes and lots of hugs!

As for me. I didnt get to bd today either. So im pretty sure I'm out this month. Life got in the way. I may be ovulating today/tomorrow though. Because my cm is turning eggwhite again. So Im going to try tomorrow. Except that my bf works at 6am, then again at 1am friday morning. so he'll be sleeping pretty much all day. but ill try.

I was really upset last night. Im still kinda upset. But as my mom says, things have a way of working themselves out. if its meant to be then it will find a way to happen.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Guys!!! The line's faint, but I think it's a !!!! Can't wait to test again with FMU! Feel free to take a look for yourselves. Who knows how it showed up in the picture :)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo