Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

451 - 460 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Girls. Im feeling really depressed. Im pretty sure we missed the egg. (or its coming much later and I havent gotten my lh surge yet)

I checked my cervix tonight. and it was open but firm. My cm was wet and slippery but no egg white. Im mentally freaking out and just want to break down and cry

I just feel like were never gonna get pregnant because of our problems bding. (bf's difficulty maintaining an erection, and our difficulty finding a position that works, etc)

I think i might need to save up for IUI. Its only 600$, I can do that.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

snow I know how you feel. That how I felt a few months ago. We only BD in my fertile window ONCE in 3 months. I was feel in pretty hopeless, like it was gonna take forever at that rate. I hope that you guys figure something out for yourselves, because stressing out about it definitely was not the way. I even started to become resentful towards my DH :( Do what you think you need to do, but try to stay positive! Things tend to work out as they should. It sucks to be patient sometimes, but hang in there, it will all be worth it!

9 years ago

I'm 12/13dpo and tested this morning. Thought I saw a line but it didnt look like it had any color so I chalked it up to be an evap. I took a nap this afternoon and when I got up, I figured...what the hell, lets see if that line was real or an evap. Well this time the line was pink!! Still really faint...but it was there and it was colored! Yay for a !!! I'll be taking a digital in the morning to confirm. We are soo excited! Now I just have to pray for it to stick!!

~Liz~ DH 24 ME 23 User Image

9 years ago

Lizzy that's awesome!! You better tell us tomorrow what your next hpt says!!

Snow I was using the BFP test from earlypregnancytests.com

9 years ago

Christine what dpo are you? That sound promising!!!

9 years ago

Congrats lizzie!

Lolo, I am not sure about the watch telling time but I do think it records a time stamp of when it tests your skin sweat.

Snow, sorry to hear about the hard time you guys are having. Is BF on any medication for ED? Maybe that could help?

It seems alot of us are having trouvle finding time to BD.
DH and I are lucky that DD and DS are in school 8 hours a day. DH works from home, so we have ALOT of alone time. Only problem is that his mom has a key since she helps with the kids when we have to go into work, and she is welcome to just come in whenever she wants. Typically she calls before she comes, but today she forgot and she came in right as we were starting to get into it. Thankfully we were upstairs, so she doesn't know what we were doing (Although I am sure she can put 2 and 2 together.)

On another note, I started cramping tonight, and I had the teeniest bit of blood when I wiped. 10 days ago I had a darker line on the opk, but it was still lighter than the control line. I wrote it off as negative, but I am crossing my fingers that this is implanting cramps and spotting. I am considering taking an hpt this weekend if AF doesn't show.

User Image

9 years ago

Yay Lizzy! How exciting!

Jjgibson: I'm either 13 or 14 dpo today depending on when I O'd. I don't temp or use opk'so, but I had ov pain on the 9th and 10th.

9 years ago

Wow, you don't check this forum for a couple of hours and Miss loads

SNOW - So Sorry you guys are having a hard time but things will get easier for you. things have a way of working out in the end

LIZZIE - Congrats that's great news

MOM2BX3 - The same happened me yesterday lets hope its IB

to anyone testing today I am trying my hardest to wait until Friday when my DH gets home from work

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Congrats Lizzie!!!

So I am 11 or 12 dpo today and the last few days I've tested have been bfn's. I have been ttc for a while now, and don't want to get my hopes up. There's nothing that really stands out besides the sore boobs-which are a pms symptom as well-and backache. I did have a very weird dream last night so I hope thats a bfp sign haha FX!!

Good luck ladies!!

User Image

9 years ago

eee so I gotta post because I don't know who to tell!!

TMI, but I just wiped and i had some light pink spotting, just once. I think it's implantation-well, i hope it is! AF has never come this early!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo