Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

611 - 620 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone!!

Wow its been a busy couple of days!

Welcome to the newbies!

Congrats to the BFPs!!

Marcie - I'm sorry about the BFN. I think the dread of seeing a BFN is what keeps me from testing. As much as I put the blame on DH for not allowing me to test, I also can't stand the way I feel after seeing a BFN. Hopefully a day hiding from everyone helped.

For those that are ovulating or getting ready to good luck!! I hope you catch that egg!

For those of you in the TWW, good luck and fingers crossed that you get your BFP!!

AFM, AF showed up Friday night. But it was only bad for about 36 hours. This morning there was nothing from last night on the tampon. Definitely the shortest period ever. My stomach stuff has gotten worse. Yesterday I thought I was going to throw up multiple times. Going to wait a few more days. If AF doesn't come back and I continue to be really nauseous I guess I will test.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Danielle. Still don't really know what's going on over here. Still getting BFNs, but no AF yet (she was due on Friday). Very very light spotting yesterday (only noticeable when wiping), but that's it. I called my dr. office this morning and am waiting on a callback. Seems that's all I do these days... wait.

User Image

9 years ago

for everyone in the TWW! Congrats to everyone who got their BFP!!

Marcie - I hope your Dr's office gets back to you soon! Hopefully, you're just a slow progresser and will get a BFP in the next few days.

AFM - I've been doing my FSH injections faithfully every evening. Not too many side effects, yet. I heard the worst of them comes after ovulation so I'm trying to prepare myself for the bloating to come. On Wednesday, I go in for blood tests and an U/S. Then, we'll see what's going on in there and get the word on when to administer the Ovidrel. Really hoping that all this work brings good news in the end.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks spartie. If I hadn't gotten those BFPs last week, I would just assume that I'm a slow progresser and not think anything of it! (I'd still be impatient, but I wouldn't have had the "omg I miscarried" thoughts all weekend.) Sooooooooo yeah.

Still no call back from the dr. Grr.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone. Just checking in. I am currently on day 9 past ovulation. Getting some headaches lately. Kinda weird for me. On both days this.past weekend I was getting some lower back pain and dull lower abdomen pain. Not sure if that's from stressing about my wedding on Friday or what. I usually do not get pms until right before my period. Usually no.cramps until the day of or the night before my period is due. I am not due for my period until this coming Saturday. I plan on drinking at my reception on Friday and then during my honeymoon but don't want to feel guilty if I am in fact pregnant. Any advice on what day I should test? Wishing everyone luck!

9 years ago

What a weekend! Had a lot of drama on the home front and I was supposed to see AF on Friday, but it came today, 16 dpo. Not normal at all, but I feel fine. I'll be looking for the July post

Marcie, good idea to see your Dr. maybe something is going on. Best to find out either way.

Mom2bx3 - I've heard that babies do know when there's a baby in there. Pretty interesting.

Lolo - good luck hopefully this is it.

Good luck to all - holly and motha

Hope you all see BFP!!

9 years ago

Good morning sweets!

Holly: Welcome and GL, hope you caught the eggy!

Motha: Welcome & GL! I hope you also catch the eggy!!

lolo: girl, your symptoms are sounding promising even this early! This will be your month, I just know it!!

mom2b: Kids do have that intuition! My DD knew I was pg before my BFP in August! She would always rub my tummy and say that there was a little critter in there that looks just like her, LOL. I hope that is a good sign!

TTC: Welcome & GL!

pisces: Glad you are back & in the game!! GL to you, dear!

mrs- Sorry about AF. I hope she isn't treating you too bad..

Danielle: That is weird that you didn't bleed long. I think maybe you should test.

marcie: BIG to you!!

spartiechic: FX & GL

Heather: your symptoms sound promising!! I would wait to test until 12-13 DPO. Testing early is a huge disappointment.. GL

Baby: Sorry about Af and the drama. Those two should never go hand in hand. Hope everything is better now.

AFM: AFM: I tested on a $ cheapy yesterday morning with FMU and got a good faint line. I didn't have to squint or turn it in crazy angles to see it either and it is still there today. I was going to confirm with a FRER today.. The only thing is, I started spotting this morning again so I didn't bother taking another one bc I know it will be a waste of a good test. I am not quite sure what to think of it all. I just wish AF would hurry up so I can start over. As of right now, I can't even count this as CD1 yet.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I know just how you feel, bumpin!!

I keep feeling a wetness, so I go to the bathroom (thinking it's blood) and it's only CM. What's a girl gotta do to get some answers around here?!

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks lolo! Ya we didn't end up
Bd. did this morning but probably to late. I don't
Temp. I work shift work and find my temps all
Over the map. I went by the ovulation pain and cramping.
I had it Friday and sat. And sat my boobs
Were so sore. They are kind sore off and on now
But not bad. Good luck! I hope we get our bfp.
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! So nice
To be able
To talk to people about this stuff.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

This is torture.
What do You girls do for distraction? To get your
Mind off all the little symptoms you might be having or
To stop yourself from testing all the time?

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo