Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

251 - 260 of 853 Replies | Last Page

you all have sore boobs except me... I am actually surprised I don't have sore boobies :) Usually by now I can barely touch them ;)

I BDed last night and after BDing I started to spot :( That is normally not a good sign for me. I am still spotting. It is not a lot of blood but I can tell that my CM has blood mixed in. I called the Dr to tell him that it is still happening even though he put me on Clomid. Did not hear back from him or the nurse.
I really hoped that Clomid would fix this issue. I am not sure what to do next. They said that possibly I have endometriosis and I am not sure if I should do exploratory laparoscopy or not. Not sure how that will affect TTC. How long the break would be.

On top of that they mentioned today at my work that they will be changing our insurance. At this point my insurance covers 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs. I am scared that the new insurance will not do that :(

AHhhhhhhhh not a happy day for me :\

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

It comes with months of disappointment LOLO but I am very cranky now and I don't know if it's me or my hormones. I am absolutely crapping my pants now in case all my symptoms are in fact AF or I have imagined them [ as I am thinking that nothing major is standing out to me too say I am pregnant, I have had all of these symptoms before but maybe not so far away from AF....... I don't know what to think anymore.

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Basia I am sorry you are have a crap day I hope your insurance covers your costs as I know these treatments cost a lot of money . I live in the uk and things are better over here for that sort of thing.
As regards to the spotting after sex I think that is a good sign in early pregnancy as it happened me before and dr said it was normal after intercourse.
Hope all goes well for you

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Meds are crazy expensive in USA. For the next cycle my meds are costing me only $169. My insurance will cover the rest $1,700. That is how crazy those meds prices are. About $1,900 for one month of hormones.

I need to use my insurance as much as I can before it changes.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Bumpin- According to FF and my chart, I'm 14 DPO today. Though, I could be 12 or 13 as well I suppose.

Cramps have subsided and all I have is lots of cm, which could be really good or really bad lol. I had the same thing right before my bfp, but have also done this when AF was trying to show. I *thought* I had pink in my cm this morning, but maybe not?

Basia- I don't have sore boobs!!! I hardly ever do, even when I was pg for those few days :)

Gemma- fingers crossed!

Lolo- get some rest girl!

9 years ago

Basia30: I am so sorry you are having a rough day. Hopefully this tidbit will help put your mind at ease...

When I had my Lap done and they found Stage 1 Endo and got rid of it for me...the doc told me & DH that we could continue TTC 4 days after the surgery depending on how my belly feels. I have a feeling that if I hadn't been extremely constipated from the meds they had me on I would've been able to BD more than once that cycle. So if you do decide to have it done...just make sure you start taking a stool softener right after the surgery...if not before. The surgery did push my O date till a later date but only by a few days. So basically if you do have it done try to make sure your doctor sets it up for right after AF is done. Mine was set for I think CD11. But they had wanted to have it set for CD7. Sadly it didn't work with my schedule. But I was still up for BD'ing on the day of my +OPK...which was 6 days after my surgery. That month I didn't mind so much of not BD'ing. Because I knew I was able to continue with TTC and BD the next month.

Hang in there and I pray the new insurance will be better...like maybe cover more of the procedures.

gemmalou79: Oh I hear ya on the months of disappointments. DH & I are in our 19th cycle of TTC. I think I was about there too about waiting till after AF but then after my Lap surgery it gave me renewed hope. Which is sadly dwindling down again. But this is our month!

Just remember the PG symptoms mimic AF symptoms. And being this early and starting to feel something could be implantation cramping.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Well I will find out for sure next week. I am doing blood test on September 25th to see if I am pregnant or not.
I will still take home pregnancy tests starting Tuesday.

9 years ago

Ms meg- welcome and fx'd for a sticky bean!

Christine - welcome! Can't wait to hear your results.

Ababy - sorry to hear about your situation, hopefully your spring comes soon. I will keep you and DS in my prayers.

Basia - I think I read somewhere that Obamacare requires insurance companies to cover fertility treatments. I think.so fx'd that's the case.

Everyone else...hope the sore bbs are good signs! I can't tell because I get sire bbs before ov, before af, and during the 1st few months of pregnancy, so I can't rely on that as a symptom.
I am excited to start seeing BFPs...somebody cave and take a test!!!

AFM- CD 24, Still negative Opks, but I have a ton of creamy CM, and it's getting thinner by the day. Hopefully I will get my positive soon. I had a dream about DD and DS holding a new baby girl last night and I woke up so happy wanting to go back to sleep to enjoy that moment a little longer. Hopefully in 9 months that will be a reality. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Lolo - how many days were you off from work because of the procedure? (I really appreciate you telling me your story)

9 years ago

mom2bx3 - I don't think it is. I know a lot of people who have insurances but IUIs are not covered by insurance.
I just hope next insurance will be just like this one :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo