Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

521 - 530 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Oh, and Welcome Heather and congrats on getting married!

9 years ago

Thanks for the support, girls. I'm not *stressed*, exactly... more impatient. Back to how I need a window to see in there... :)

User Image

9 years ago

Good luck to you too, calvingirl! Sounds like you and I are both going to be going through our stashes of HPTs at breakneck speed over the next few days :)

User Image

9 years ago

No AF yet but it is super close. I know it will be here today.
1. I had a dip in my temperature 2. cramps are getting stronger 3. I am craving peanut MMs (I always do few hours before AF is here full force) haha...

I created new board - July board since I am out for June.

If anybody is interested here is the link:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=68098&p=1#reply_184828

As much as I enjoy all of you ladies I hope not to see some of you there :) (if you know what I am trying to say) I enjoy the moral support so it is not like people with BFPs are not welcomed :)

Hoping that all BFPs stick and there will be few more since so many of you girls are still in for June baby.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Welcome, Heather and congrats on getting married!

Marcie: FX for a sticky bean!!!

Basia: I will more than likely be moving over to the July board with you, but only to stalk since I won't be TTC next month.

Calvingirl: FX that those lines are a true BFP.

AFM: another day, another BFN. No signs of AF either. I know I said that I could be off on my O day, but I wouldn't think I would be off by that much. I'm really feeling out now and with not really knowing when to expect AF is driving me crazy. The spotting I had the other day must have just been that my cervix was irritated from sex. I would think if it were implantation, I would be seeing some lines by now.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Congrats Marcie!!!

Basia - sorry to hear that AF is on her way. Next month will be your month! You have such a solid plan and are willing to do the injections and everything. Its got to be your month!

Welcome newbies!!

Calvin -

AFM, my spotting stopped yesterday morning but started to show back up in the evening. Then it stopped again. So far haven't seen anything. It was a different color than I've ever seen before so who knows. I've felt some pressure in my uterus area but its not like normal cramps. I get really bad cramps and its just pain everywhere. If the spotting stays away I may try to talk DH into letting me test on Saturday.

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle - I am having the exact same symptoms I hope its a to you for testing. I cant wait anymore I am going to test tomorrow.

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Danielle & gemma: for the both of you!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

thank you Bumpin

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

You are welcome, gemma!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo