Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Joining! Ttc boy for june :) First try at ttc since having dd 3 years ago. Bd on Fri, o on Sun . Praying and hoping...

9 years ago

I've had the flashing smiley on my clearblue test for the 2nd day in a row. My FR test was darker yesterday. Blech on all of this haha. I wish it was easier. I'm trying to temp as well, but I have no clue what I'm doing. This is our first cycle ttc without monitoring or anything so I'm sort of lost. We had a chemical in May and didn;t really try the last few months. Before that we did clomid and injectibles with nothing.

9 years ago

Third day of blinky face on opk. Hoping tomorrow is the solid. Should be. I almost always get positive opk CD 16 and O on cd 17.

Marcie we're cycle buddies!! I know you say you don't hold out much hope for this cycle but don't give up. This could be the month! I'm getting excited and I hope we get our bfps this month.

Danielle thanks for the encouragement. Crossing fingers for you too! You're right behind us.

Good luck everyone and welcome to those of you new to ttc.

User Image

9 years ago

Doing another blood test today. They are monitoring my LH this way. So far no sign of ovulation. CD#15 today. At least my temperature is stable and my follicle is growing :) it was 13mm on Saturday and 15mm yesterday.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Good luck Basia. Let us know how it goes.

Still a blinky face on my opk this morning but the lines on the test looked positive and my temp went up like it does before O so I'm still thinking it will happen tomorrow. I'm going to test again this afternoon. Hope everyone has a good day. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Good luck to those just getting ready to ovulate!!

AFM, 2 more days until I can confirm whether the ovulation pains I had last week were really ovulation early or some other short lived pain. I normally ovulate around CD 16 so we will see. We've still been bd'ing just in case! I would be so excited to add decorating the baby's room to our list of to dos for the new house!

User Image

9 years ago

RPope - use a different OPK as well this afternoon. Just in case ;)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Ugh, blinky face again for the third day in a row! My FR ones look like day 15 was my day because my line was really light yesterday on day 16.

Good luck Basia!! You may have mentioned this before, but what are you taking?

9 years ago

jjgibson - this is a whole new TTC for me.
This cycle I am on 50 mg Climid and doing IUI.
I am doing blood test instead of OPKs bc my LH base line is high and the ClearBlue Advanced were giving me false positive.

9 years ago

This is a whole new ttc for me too lol. I'm taking 500mg Met twice a day, and have been since last February. Before that we had tried Clomid and also injectibles with iui. This is our first real cycle of ttc without any kind of monitoring so I feel a bit like a ship without a rudder. How did you feel on the Clomid? For me that was the worst for emotional side effects.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo